Quantcast

General Motors are a bunch of Paedophiles

budgetrider

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
I was watching the news today, and there's this stupid GM commercial that has a bunch of kids saying "would you buy a car without GM's Onstar vehicle tracking system?, Would you buy a car without GM seat belts?...Please think about my future and buy a car with a GM airbag..."

Gratuitous use of children to sell products that harm their future and the future of the planet.

Disgusting.

(Sadly I own GM)

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
japanese/cars/assembled/in/the/US/rock/so/much/more/than/US/cars/assembled/in/the/US/but/soon/it/won't/matter/'cause/auto/manufacturing/is/moving/to/mexico!

budgetrider

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
Nissan's guilty too. Some ad about a kid riding around in his dad's way oversize "Pathfinder chassis with extra big body panels to make it look like a new model" SUV talking about how being spontaneous. I appreciate the affimative action using black actors and all... but really...

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
The irony being that GM just recalled millions of SUV's(escalade, suburban, etc...) because of faulty seat belts.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
More like this

GM or Ford take your pic in this situation it doesn't matter.

Toyota: Hi GM/Ford could you make your cars uglier?
GM/Ford: No, why?
Toyota: Well our cars look like a piece of **** that someone smoothed the corners on.

Honestly I don't understand what it is with Japanese cars and trucks. They don't impress me. When some douche in a Toyota ran into my Ford I was given a Toyota Corolla rental car by his insurance. It was slow, had crappy speakers, a ton of road noise, and the gas mileage wasn't even that great. Then another time I rented a car to take a trip in and was given a Toyota Camry. That car was numb. I couldn't tell what was happening with the steering, brakes, or accelerator. It was very loose, disconnected, boring, and once again ungodly slow.

**** JAPAN!

American cars and German cars are so much more fun to drive. And by the way I got 22mpg in my CHEVY truck last tank. Yeah Japanese cars suck. That pretty much sums it up.