Quantcast

GFM tuesday thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ice....ice....about a 1/8th of an inch on the windshield.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Just a little snow and ice around here. When I went out to pick up more coffee this morning, it was nice and quiet around town.

Snow day means the kid is home all day. Let me restate for maximum effect....Kid. Home. All. Day. :D

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Morning. Need more coffee.

Went for a pretty substantial hike yesterday. No particular destination, just went out into the woods and wandered. Feel asleep watching the BCS title game.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Good morning!
(coughcoughcoughsneezecough)
Hows everybody today?
(cough)
I finally got over a cough I had since before Christmas. It was almost 4 weeks of non stop coughing..... it was miserable....

RatsAss

Chimp
Jun 25, 2010
Where the sidewalk ends...
Morning All...home babysitting the kids. Gotta run to the store for Milk, Bread and Eggs soon. 5-10 inches of snow coming, everyone is going to be stuck in their houses for weeks. Then come the zombies!

splat

Nam I am
Hiya, monkeys. So we're supposed to get hit a lot of snow tonight (10-20"). You know what means....

:panic: :panic: :panic:

LOL

Good times.

You stay classy, ridemonkey.
Crap I better get out there and Buy some Milk, bread ,butter, drinking water and of course Beer. it is always funny to watch the panic buying before snow storm.

dammit I really do need some bread !

^ Awesome smiley.
you should use your admin powers and put that in the library .

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Been driving since 5AM down from Maine after accompanying the Dad to his appointment with the neurosurgeon. Diagnosis confirmed Progressive Muscular Atrophy, a rare subset of ALS. Not a lot of happy in Mudville

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Been driving since 5AM down from Maine after accompanying the Dad to his appointment with the neurosurgeon. Diagnosis confirmed Progressive Muscular Atrophy, a rare subset of ALS. Not a lot of happy in Mudville
Hang in there Suzy! I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Sounds like a lot of you are in some pretty cold weather.

Today for lunch: Leftover pasta. Pan seared sweet Italian sausage with sauté'd mushrooms that were reduced in balsamic vinegar, then mixed with a four cheese red sauce and heavy cream. YUM.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. Busy morning for me, trying to make-up lots of work and get everything settled for the last couple of weeks of our marking period. Spent yesterday dead with a slight stomach bug but feel great today...it's amazing what 12 hours of sleep will do for you, who knew!

Visited my brother in the hospital last night...he seems to be improving so keep those positive thoughts coming his way. Will probably go and see him tonight before the "big snowstorm" sets in. Kids here are already talking about a snowday so it's not likely to amount to anything LOL!

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Morning all

My girldriend of 3.5 years broke up with me out of the blue last night. Little depressed this morning. Got a night ride planned for tonight. Some therapy of the mountain should be good for me.

Have a good one.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning all

My girldriend of 3.5 years broke up with me out of the blue last night. Little depressed this morning. Got a night ride planned for tonight. Some therapy of the mountain should be good for me.

Have a good one.
Outside activity is the best therapy. :thumb: