Quantcast

GGG Video

ginmtb

Chimp
Apr 15, 2002
Hey!

I just finished a video for the GGG, however, the smallest I could make it was 56mb (.wmv format - 114mb for .mpg format). Can anyone host this? We have space on the TWW site, however the bandwidth will kill us (that we don't have much of).

Drop me a line if you can host it for us. That would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike
mike@teamwrongway.com

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
i wanna see the g out section. it was soooo fun sliding out of control down that hill at 30mph in 4" of slippery a$$ mud. good times.

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
ginmtb said:
Hey!

I just finished a video for the GGG, however, the smallest I could make it was 56mb (.wmv format - 114mb for .mpg format). Can anyone host this? We have space on the TWW site, however the bandwidth will kill us (that we don't have much of).

Drop me a line if you can host it for us. That would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike
mike@teamwrongway.com
email sent

alloutprodux

Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
oakland, ca
cool mike --
man, you got the mohawk dude
doing the raging waters,
and the lil kid's ghost ride!
right on!
i was kicking myself for missing those....

ginmtb

Chimp
Apr 15, 2002
Luck o' the draw though getting some of the great moments. You need multiple cameras filming continuously through the day to get everything. I had only about an hour of video to sort through. Funny, I thought I stood in there longer when that guy almost ran into me at the first jump at the top. I clearly wussed out though. :)

I like some of the other shots you (alloutprodx) had of the mud/bike wash. We caught a lot of the same crashes but from different angles. Pretty cool.

Some guy is going to send me a DVD of about 2 hours of raw footage he took Saturday and Sunday. Should be some good stuff on there.

Thanks!

Mike

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
lets see some more footage of people bombing the g-out and living to tell about it!! i crashed in to the g-out at the top but hopped back on and no brakes all the way down railed the berm and hit the rock gap jump full speed. i want to see some footage of that. #132 if you might have me

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
oh shure, you know no one has that so you made up a cheesey story to make yourself sound good. but then the more i think about it any one that has chick smashing her hands on her boobs would have to be good.

i dont think that makes any sense, but whatever

ginmtb

Chimp
Apr 15, 2002
A spectator at the race is sending me about 1.5 hours of video on DVD shortly. I'll go through that I see about putting together another video. I had fun doing the first one. I'm sure he must have gotten most of you with that much video.

Mike

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
ginmtb said:
A spectator at the race is sending me about 1.5 hours of video on DVD shortly. I'll go through that I see about putting together another video. I had fun doing the first one. I'm sure he must have gotten most of you with that much video.

Mike
Sweet!!!! I didn't make it in the last one, probbly cause I was too slow.

ginmtb

Chimp
Apr 15, 2002
I haven't started working on the new video - I have reviewed his stuff though - it turns out just about all of his footage was at the G-out. So I need to sort through my leftover video from other locations on the course to get some additional footage. I don't just want to do a video of the G-out stuff although he does have an incredible crash at the rock jump just after the G-out.

Mike