Quantcast

ghetto

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
so I see this black dude with a black skull cap, black leather jacket (probably Raiders), some really cool rims on his ride and all I could think was... dude, unless you stole that full-sized brand new Mercedes, you are not ghetto. Nothing you do will ever make you urban.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
haha, that reminds me; yesterday, in that dark hole of a ghetto in which I live called south Orange County, California :nope: :rolleyes: , I saw a pimped out Escalade.... 22 inch spinners, chrome custom cut grill, lowered, pumping beats you could hear 2 blocks away, limo tint... As I drove past, the guy had his window down. Mid 30's white guy with a forest green polo shirt and wavy business length hair and late 90's Ray Ban sunglasses....he was pulling out of the Home Depot parking lot. I almost sh!t myself with laughter.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
El Jefe said:
haha, that reminds me; yesterday, in that dark hole of a ghetto in which I live called south Orange County, California :nope: :rolleyes: , I saw a pimped out Escalade.... 22 inch spinners, chrome custom cut grill, lowered, pumping beats you could hear 2 blocks away, limo tint... As I drove past, the guy had his window down. Mid 30's white guy with a forest green polo shirt and wavy business length hair and late 90's Ray Ban sunglasses....he was pulling out of the Home Depot parking lot. I almost sh!t myself with laughter.
so what? Why is he not entitled to enjoy a pimp daddy ride? who says you have to be of a certain race to enjoy a certain type of music or ride a certain pimp mobile? Although he should have been pulled out of the truck and slapped silly for the 90's ray bans and polo shirt...total fashion faux pax

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
dh girlie said:
so what? Why is he not entitled to enjoy a pimp daddy ride? who says you have to be of a certain race to enjoy a certain type of music or ride a certain pimp mobile? Although he should have been pulled out of the truck and slapped silly for the 90's ray bans and polo shirt...total fashion faux pax

He is absolutely entitled to it, and I am absolutely entitled to laugh at how his head bobbed off-beat and his palm slapped the steering wheel in that air drum rock of the 80's kind of way. Oh my. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
El Jefe said:
He is absolutely entitled to it, and I am absolutely entitled to laugh at how his head bobbed off-beat and his palm slapped the steering wheel in that air drum rock of the 80's kind of way. Oh my. :D
Right but that was not what was implied in your original post, you racial profiler...why not just say that his head bobbed off beat and his palm slapped the steering wheel in that air drum rock of the 80's kinda of way...why'd you go into what kinda car he had and the color of his skin...

OH...let me add this before anyone gets all huffy :p :D

J

JRB

Lisa is just tryin to make you feel bad since she thinks she is all ghetto and schit.

I'm an idiot and have no idea what the hell BW means.

LordOpie said:
so I see this black dude with a black skull cap, black leather jacket (probably Raiders), some really cool rims on his ride and all I could think was... dude, unless you stole that full-sized brand new Mercedes, you are not ghetto. Nothing you do will ever make you urban.
This is a comment that I'd expect to come from your stupid @ss! Man I wish you lived closer!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
No it's not...direct him to your post where you bent the seat of your bike on a drop landing...

Wow - in trying to be confusing in my posts, I too have been confused. What the hell are we talking about???

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Lisa is just tryin to make you feel bad since she thinks she is all ghetto and schit.

I'm an idiot and have no idea what the hell BW means.

I'm far from ghetto, dude...I live in a nice house with white crown moulding with contrasting ralph lauren colors on the walls in the suburbs, buy my furniture at pottery barn and crate and barrell, have a job, and I've never been in the pen or shanked anyone. And yes you are an idiot...HAHAHAHA!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
No it's not...direct him to your post where you bent the seat of your bike on a drop landing...

BS squared it away. Cool :thumb: I was referring to Opie sounding like a bigot whitey. I have this thing all messed up now. :stosh:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I'm far from ghetto, dude...I live in a nice house with white crown moulding with contrasting ralph lauren colors on the walls in the suburbs, buy my furniture at pottery barn and crate and barrell, have a job, and I've never been in the pen or shanked anyone. And yes you are an idiot...HAHAHAHA!

I forgot about that bed decor. You are far from ghetto. Glad you never made it to the pen. I would hate for you to have been violated. Sheesh - lighten up. First you call me a c*nt and then an idiot. Hurry and make my damn cd before we offend one another. ;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
I forgot about that bed decor. You are far from ghetto. Glad you never made it to the pen. I would hate for you to have been violated. Sheesh - lighten up. First you call me a c*nt and then an idiot. Hurry and make my damn cd before we offend one another. ;)

HAHAHAHA! You'll get your cd's don't get your drawers in a wad...I might even make you a Flowered Flamin Loco Gringo mega mix just for your own bad self...

Oh yes...the sheets you see in the picture of the cat on the bed are also from pottery barn and the denim comforter cover is from macy's I think...no martha stewart k mart bed in a bag for MY cat! (insert snooty smiley face)

J

JRB

Yeknomedir said:
That he is! I found a picture of opie and I, he deserves the tread marks!

I don't think holmes is Opie's neighbor. I was just screwing with LO dude. I don't think he's a real live hater. He's just a funny guy.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHA! You'll get your cd's don't get your drawers in a wad...I might even make you a Flowered Flamin Loco Gringo mega mix just for your own bad self...

Aww - thanks :love:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Why would you wanna shank me? I've always been nice to you! Why I believe I even wanted to nominate you for Funniest on RM! Bastard...

And what is PPSS: DH loco DH

I don't think he means with the pointy object you are thinking about. Think Brian and then think about shank some more.

The DH is because I bitch that they type DH Girlie.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
BurlySurly said:
busted weiner! That must suck boss.

Bruised, not busted. It still works, it's just multicolored now. I'd post a pic but it'd get canned faster than soup at a Campbell's factory.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
El Jefe said:
Bruised, not busted. It still works, it's just multicolored now. I'd post a pic but it'd get canned faster than soup at a Campbell's factory.

You are just dying for an opportunity to share a pic of the monster with the world, aren't you...just go post it in the South American forum...I hear there are no rules there...at least give the girls (and some of the guys) something to look at there...

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
dh girlie said:
You are just dying for an opportunity to share a pic of the monster with the world, aren't you...just go post it in the South American forum...I hear there are no rules there...at least give the girls (and some of the guys) something to look at there...
It's not at its best in the photo though, and I may be wrong, but posting pics of the schlong on the net in a primarily male visite section of a site, is pretty gay....not that there's anything wrong with that.

But trust me, it's not at all a sexual pic.... a friggin nightmare is more like it.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
dh girlie said:
him posting his junk there for me would be like posting a spider for you.