Quantcast

~*~*gmt friday~*~*

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Gotta drop the car off for some routine maintenance, drop the dog off at the kennel, then wife and I are also headed to the VT KT, with a quick stop at the Harpoon Brewery for lunch and beer reload. :) Looking forward to seeing a bunch of monkeys again! :weee:

You kids have a fun weekend.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's going to be a beautiful weekend. Looking forward to lots of trail time. Wife's birthday today....cooking out and throwing some horseshoes tomorrow.

:thumb:

Y'all have a great weekend.

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
Morning Monkeys! After work today, it's stacking firewood, re-pointing/caulking my chimney, and maybe I'll make a stromboli for dinner.

Do work son!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Some people have too much time on their hands. :rofl:

http://twitpic.com/2v5kf3

Someone didn't like my parking job while I was talking to a co-worker about his sweet '65 C10. They took a pic, tweeted about it, then posted a note on my truck. Made my day.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My Blindside died. TR450 lies in wait. New cranks and chainguide acquired... New seat, post and wheelset ordered...

Anticipation builds...

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Cannot wait for this work week to be over. 11+ hour days all week. This weekend our landlord is having us host an open house on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully they find someone this weekend so we don't have to do this until we move out.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
L & I woke up this AM, packed our backpacks, went downtown to food truck friday, ate lunch, & bow we are about to head out to get in a quick over nighter on the Ice Age Trail with the pooches. Should be fun!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning - went to a winter beer festival of sorts last night for Derek's work. My favorites were:

Steelhead Scotch Porter from Mad River outta Cali
Pike Extra Stout from Washington
Stone Self Righteous Ale

There were some awful beers as well.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Good errr afternoon. At the library reading as usual. Did a nice ride yesterday with lots of climbing and saw some deer and two tarantulas. Good times.

Have fun at monkeyfest. Wish I could be there; Kingdom Trails is my favorite place to ride.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Posted my truck for sale on CL and it's been an hour, here is my first response:

i seen your truck i as wondering whats the least you will take for it
Ad says "Price firm", my response was the same. WTF, it's been posted an HOUR, I'm not desperate until AFTER happy hour.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Posted my truck for sale on CL and it's been an hour, here is my first response:

Ad says "Price firm", my response was the same. WTF, it's been posted an HOUR, I'm not desperate until AFTER happy hour.
I've never understood why people ask "what is the least you'll take for it"

I mean, really?