Quantcast

$%@$ GMT thursday GMT!$!$!#$

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
what are you monkeys up to today, today makes 21 days left of highschool for me. i guess i may have to start thinking about what i wanna do with my life.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Il9 - feel free to ask me your Forester questions. That way you don't need to search the forum, or ask questions again. Notably on your sway bars. If you run an sti rear sway on stock brackets, they will rip out. You need to get sti mounting brackets too. If you are not lowering, you will need to get longer endlinks, like the Kartboy. You risk flipping your sway and bending your links otherwise.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hey stoney... thanks for the msg last night, then disappearing...

thursderp. not sure if i can handle having a beard in the office now that the holiday is over. i have some OCD and have to have something in hands at all time. stroking the beard gets annoying.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
hey stoney... thanks for the msg last night, then disappearing...

thursderp. not sure if i can handle having a beard in the office now that the holiday is over. i have some OCD and have to have something in hands at all time. stroking the beard gets annoying.
I waited 5min then the baby started freaking out. I'll hit you this afternoon when I get home.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Headed to the bike park today.

Not stoked on my Christmas holidays ending tommorow, even though I've been bored as hell for the last 3 weeks.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I'm getting really tired of shoveling snow this year already. Thankfully my dad is going to give me his old snow blower soon. No more shoveling for this monkey :weee:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yo. Bitterly cold commute in, in the car, mind you. I would have my harblz frozen long ago at 25 degrees if on the bicycle for 13 miles since I'm at a more distant hospital this week and the next.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
My pen kept freezing while doing an exterior siding estimate. 7* will do that.
1hr spin on the trainer didn't make my back too angry so I'll hit it again after my PT appt today.
I'd forgotten how nice my road bike is; once I remedy the racer-boi position I might even be motivated to ride it this season.
Operation De-Lard engaged.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
-8 at my house when I went to bed last night. Tomorrow's night ride is going to be a fvcking cold one if it's more of the same.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Il9 - feel free to ask me your Forester questions. That way you don't need to search the forum, or ask questions again. Notably on your sway bars. If you run an sti rear sway on stock brackets, they will rip out. You need to get sti mounting brackets too. If you are not lowering, you will need to get longer endlinks, like the Kartboy. You risk flipping your sway and bending your links otherwise.
daha it was you who had the forester like mine! ill pm you later tonight with my questions thanks man!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Wicked cold but sunny here. Freeze my ass off while waiting for the bus, even my thermal mug is no match for this cold wind, my coffee was cold when I finally got to the office. Day 3 of the new year, still haven't started working out. Tonight I will, dammit.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Another day another dollar... I wish I were skiing! I know it's gotta be as$ cold up there, but I bet it's FUN!!! *le sigh*

Going to see the naturopath today for the first time... hopefully this goes well!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning monkeys!

Got sick on the drive home from Schroon Lake, NY yesterday. Going in for a little bit today then taking the rest of the day as a sick day.

Be safe out there.
Whatcha doin' up in them thar woods?

Anytime you need a place to crash, we live just north of Saratoga Springs and have a spare room!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
-17 at my house this morning. Brrrr.....Sun is out but it hasn't hit 20 at school so the kids were in for recess and that means they are extra hyper for my classes. Oh well, keeps me busy and the bills paid.