Quantcast

~~ GMT Wednesday ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, monkeys!! Boy, the week sure goes by fast when you miss work on Monday. I was still feeling some affects of an illness and was in bed by 8:00 last night. I'm feeling much better today though. I need to get my butt to the gym tonight.

FYI, it's never a good idea to leave an open box of large Milk Bones where the dog can get to them. I came home from work yesterday to find a BILLION crumbs on our bed, plus one uneaten Milk Bone. Freakin dog. :shakefist:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
if a monkey was to fling poo in a forest and no one was around to witness it, was that poo really flung?

goOd day primates! :)

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i know that when i log out not even i can see my own threads or posts or anything and it's more than sickening as it's been well over too long now so to any and all mods whom think they know me and have the right to keep me in this black hole thing, you can either undo the blackhole or delete my account from ride monkey but whatever you decide, please do it today.

thanks.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Was supposed to have camera club last night, but I missed the e-mail saying it was canceled.

We're really slow at work, so we're doing a lot of busy work. The boss is out of the office this morning, and then Thursday and Friday.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

IAB: any chance you ate them while you were sleeping, like an Ambien thing?

Trainwreck: ouch. In the ongoing battle between rocks and shoulders, rocks are still undefeated. Where were you riding?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Ouchie, heal up!

Not much new here - had a beautiful ride yesterday afternoon and am planning another one for today! Winter will get here some day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. Full morning of classes has left me tired. Went shopping with Syd last night and she picked out her best friend's birthday gift. She's TOO funny in the store. She picks up a few things, talks to them (I assume) and then puts them in the cart until she finds something she likes better (for her friend I hope). We finally settle on a gift and she has to explain the entire gift, why her friend will like it and how she will react when she opens it to me, and pretty much anyone else in the store :busted: TOO cute!!!