Quantcast

!!!Going Home Day GMT!!!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Yesterday morning , I got the news that I can go home for at least a couple of weeks! :happydance: Truck is already packed, and all that is left is to pack the food, and then off to the field office to figure out what I can fit is what room I have left in my truck.

The down side to going home, is that now I cannot wear shorts to work. i have to wear long pants.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:happydance: :weee:

Happy Friday/holiday weekend! I don't WTF I'm so excited about...I have to work a full day Sunday. At least it'll be only a skeleton crew in the office, so no phone calls and constant cubicle interruptions. Rolf on the floor.

So mah WIFE bought me a July 1 present...a new iPod NANO and gave it to me this morning. Such a good wife. She got me the 16gb big boy to replace my old beat up 2gb (got the 2gb Nano for free in a company raffle a few years ago and have used the hell out of the thing). I've been wanting to upgrade since I've filled up the old Nano and have to keep moving songs off it to make room for new songs. 16gb ought to do it...it'll fit like TWICE the number of songs as the old one! Now I've got the old Nano just lying around taking up space in the house. CSB.

Did 5.3 miles on the treadmill last night in 46 minutes. So I looked at my runs from January, and am now running a full mile further in the same amount of time. Damn.

Ride planned for tomorrow, ride planned for Monday. Y'all be good now.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning all. Today actually is a shorts and sandals at work day, got permission to after spending all of yesterday peeling my socks off of the weeping poison ivy bubbles.:dead:

Pulled the trigger on a D7000 last night. About time I retired the D50. :thumb:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm drinking a pretty decent ipa and waitingfor Helmet to come on. Suckas.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
This is my Friday...oh wait....

Looking forward to a long weekend and riding my bike, as per my heart doctor's orders!

Hoping he'll write me a prescription for a lap pool and a new road bike!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Daughter made it through the 2nd round of Regional Softball All Stars last night. Tonight is the semi-final in the "B"...aka losers bracket of the double elimination tourny.

She's the only 7yr old on an 8U team and was 3-3 batting. She's 9-11 in the tourny. Got screwed by the umps who had the pitching machine set 10mph too fast the night before and refused to listen.

Win tonight and I don't get to ride tomorrow.

Good thing is we qualified for the state tourny..and it's only an hour away.:thumb:

Living vicariously through your kids is awesome!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Going for a ride on my freshly rebuilt 575 with a buddy this morning, then another with Wifey this afternoon.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Consuming coffee now.

This weekend, removing trash from gutting our garage and cutting down a dead tree in our driveway to make room for more parking.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. Cleaning my house and baked up some delicious chocolate chip cookies so it smells good too :) riding tonight with Sq-Earl and the guys and hoping my shoulder can handle it!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My boss just told me I can leave at noon and more importantly (I mean that), I can let the staff leave at noon. NICE. I'll probably leave at 2:00 though myself. I was also told that since I'm working Sunday, I won't get charged holiday time for Monday. NICE.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Had some sort of alarm clock malfunction this morning and rolled out of bed 20 minuts late. Skipped showering and made it to work on time.

Hope I don't smell too bad by the end of the day :D

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning!
Landed a job yesterday paying a lot more than I was originally told. Very happy!
Best part is, doesn't start for another week, so I can keep being a bum a bit longer.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
afternoon.
on lunch.
home inspection last night...ugh.
three day weekend..yay.
VIP passes for Summerfest on Saturday.
BBQ on Sunday.
Chillin' & drankin' on monday.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yay Friday! I get to leave at noon! Only 32 more mins... then it's off to the bike park with the hubby for a little shredding before we head to the cabin for a long weekend on the lake! :D

Hope it gets hot here! This WA global cooling thing blows!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Wow, just looked at my bike and realized that when I overhauled my fork the other day I put the uppers back in the lowers BACKWARDS!

Wrenching fail. It's a good thing that I decided not to go for a ride last night.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys!

Running like a chicken sans head. 9 hour interview yesterday, 2 different 3 hour interviews today (1 down, one in 30 minutes), and scheduled a 1.5 hour whiteboard session with yesterdays company for next Tuesday.

With any luck I should have an offer by Wednesday. Damn it's been crazy.