Quantcast

going to jiminy peak sunday june 29. rideshare?

oiswego

Monkey
Oct 24, 2005
New Yawk
going to jiminy peak on sunday June 29th from the greatest city, NYC.

i got room for 1 more rider and bike in my jeep, so if'n anyone's interested let me know. i'll probably be leaving around 8AM.

all i ask is that you're not a douchebag and chip in for gas/food/tools etc.
oh, and being into death metal and hardcore is a huge plus as i plan on cranking it as i drive like a maniac!!

smell ya later

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
going to jiminy peak on sunday June 29th from the greatest city, NYC.

i got room for 1 more rider and bike in my jeep, so if'n anyone's interested let me know. i'll probably be leaving around 8AM.

all i ask is that you're not a douchebag and chip in for gas/food/tools etc.
oh, and being into death metal and hardcore is a huge plus as i plan on cranking it as i drive like a maniac!!

smell ya later
You MUST PM my buddy "mumbles" I have his bike for him here in Western Ma, and he is looking for people from the city to ride Jiminy with!

Mumbles

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
You MUST PM my buddy "mumbles" I have his bike for him here in Western Ma, and he is looking for people from the city to ride Jiminy with!
<3 thanks mickey!
i'm guessing that means you can come Sunday and meet me there with my bike an' my helmet? (i'll have my 'rents drop the helmet off for you)

dmilkman589

Chimp
Mar 5, 2008
ny
i want to come ride jiminy with you guys..are you sure your still goin cause i dont want to be the only that is up there