Quantcast

Good downhill trails/shuttle runs in Missoula?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Deadmans is a great shuttle up Blue Mountain for local stuff. Most of the other DH trails you have to work for though. There are some EPIC DH trials all around Missoula.

Carlton Lake up Bitteroot Resort is a good one. Four miles of up for about 15 miles of down.

Over Which Falls is a CRAZY long DH. If I remember right its about 23 miles of DH with some up hill. Its down by Lost Trail Ski Area though. Its well worth the drive.

Did you move to Missoula or are you visiting?

Last edited:

Makana425

Monkey
Feb 21, 2008
Snocompton
Deadmans is a great shuttle up Blue Mountain for local stuff. Most of the other DH trails you have to work for though. There are some EPIC DH trials all around Missoula.

Carlton Lake up Bitteroot Resort is a good one. Four miles of up for about 15 miles of down.

Over Which Falls is a CRAZY long DH. If I remember right its about 23 miles of DH with some up hill. Its down by Lost Trail Ski Area though. It well worth the drive.

Did you move to Missoula or are you visiting?

sounds like a long shuttle ride but sounds so fun.

sg2269

Chimp
Apr 9, 2009
Yeah i should be out here for a good bit over the summer. How do you get to that shuttle run in blue mtn?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Drive to the Blue Mountain Lookout about 12miles. The last mile is usually closed so you have to ride up, but its an easy ride on the road. There are maps all over.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Hit me up with a PM if you guys end up riding here in Missoula, or if there are rides planned once summer starts.