Quantcast

!@#$%^&*() Good friday Morning )(*&^%$#@!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
awesome, 10K on trails? rockin' the old school Vetta computer, too.

i did something i've not done in a long, long time...if ever. did a helmetless ride in the woods....

i forgot my helmet when i loaded my bike stuff, and had planned a ride w/ a work friend. no crashes, so i was safe. also found a new trail which was fun.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Sitting in the office, waiting for 9:30 to come so I can go to New York and look at 2 houses. The speed I currently hobble around is the speed at which I inspect a house, so that is good. I just have to remember not to push off with my left foot.

I'm taking some time off from my "high impact" workout, on advice from my athletic trainer (BigT), and I will also be off the bike. :(

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
morning all. i'm taking off work early to head over to the bike shop, hopefully i'll finish my wheel, and get my fork and headset put on, then i'm gonna head back to my house and put my dh bike together....it's my first dh bike so i'm pretty stoked

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Sup? I went to the dentist this morning for a cleaning. You're all jealous.

Looks like this weekend may be a wash. The remains of Hurricane Hanna are supposed to hit us all weekend...the bitch.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
'Sup? I went ot the dentist this morning for a cleaning. You're all jealous.

Looks like this weekend may be a wash. The remains of Hurricane Hanna are supposed to hit us all weekend...the bitch.
we just got done being hit by the remains of Gustave...three days of non stop rain

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Morning - Another night at the rink last night. Getting back in to the hockey spirit slowly but surely. Damn it is such a great game! :thumb:
I want to skate so bad...but stuck here in the Cali desert and having to drive 90 minutes to play with a bunch of goobers just doesnt make it. I need to get back east...

Although year round riding is somewhat of a trade off.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all. Just finished up my first week of school at the new job. My band is looking pretty good...I am auditioning them all individually next week. I really am not enjoying my K & 1 general music classes though. They're REALLY long (42 minutes) and I have the kids in the late afternoon so they all want to nap and/or go home. It's going to be a LONG year!