Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

TGIF, to bad my weekend will be wasted driving up to NH though... oh well I guess you have to take one for the team sometimes.
What's everybody up to this weekend?

Hey is it just me or is RM the first thing you check when you get into work?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by stosh

I check my work e-mail first. Then it's play time for nine hours. :p

Looking forward to spinning the wheels with Wife and MMcG tonight. It's awesome outside. Tomorrow will be chores day. Sunday I am heading down to Maryland for a week. I'll be riding with BikeGeek Sunday and Riderx during the week. :) Oh yeah, and I guess I'll attend that work training class I am going down for. :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I check my work e-mail first. Then it's play time for nine hours. :p

Looking forward to spinning the wheels with Wife and MMcG tonight. It's awesome outside. Tomorrow will be chores day. Sunday I am heading down to Maryland for a week. I'll be riding with BikeGeek Sunday and Riderx during the week. :) Oh yeah, and I guess I'll attend that work training class I am going down for. :think:

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm waiting for my classes to be over so I can switch back my hours so I can get more riding in, I mean so I can miss the summer vacation drivers... :)

Where will you be riding in Maryland? I'm hoping to be down there Memorial day weekend....
Let me know how it is.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Today is the big day... ordering the parts for my build.

Signed up with Netflix yesterday... going to burn some movies to bolster the movie collection before the big move. I want to have some kickass movies to watch once the big screen goes up.

Weekend looks to be pretty slow - rain and mother's day and all that jazz.

I check my e-mail first, then a couple of other boards, then RM. I check e-mail first because it's work related... gotta make sure there's no crisis I need to deal with. I check the other boards before RM because I know I'm going to spend the most time on RM.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by jacksonpt
Mornin Stosh.

Today is the big day... ordering the parts for my build.

Signed up with Netflix yesterday... going to burn some movies to bolster the movie collection before the big move. I want to have some kickass movies to watch once the big screen goes up.

Weekend looks to be pretty slow - rain and mother's day and all that jazz.

You get my e-mail?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
How is everybody today?

What's everybody up to this weekend?

I'm doing good :)

w/e=Plattekill Sunday :D

1st=check emails
2nd=Start my Admin monitoring program
3rd=RM

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
That's a good question. :confused:

BikeGeek/Riderx will let me know when I get there, I guess. I have not asked. :p

Oh well I figured you would have had this all planned out. Thats cool though I'm looking forward to riding down there.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
oh, one other thing... I setup vBulletin on my server yesterday. vBulletin is the software that runs message boards like this one. Today I have a lot of configuring to do, but it's fun work. A hell of a lot better than the dribble I've been doing for the last few weeks.

VTinCT

Flexmaster Flexy Flex
Sep 24, 2001
Lost in the woods...
Yo Stosh.

Had a killer ride with my sis last night..I'd just rebuilt her Zaskar for her (frikkin bike is like 23lbs or something outrageous!) Found two new trails and a sweet new booter! Good ride.

On the flip side I'm getting jerked around by my school, a month before I'm to begin the program...22 months has just turned into 31 months!:mad: Its not the time so much as the $$ it will cost that is bothering me.....oh well, it must be done.:rolleyes: ;)

Hey Babs, lets try another mid-week next week....MBC is close to me in Hamden, so we should hit West Rock after work for the super cardio ride!:devil:

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Good morning everyone.

RM is the second thing I check after my work email, and it's a close second. It used to be about 4th or 5th on my list of sites I hit first thing in the morning, but now RM is the first site I check.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
No. My e-mail has been pretty F'd up all week. They migrated us to a new mail server, which apparently died. What's up?

I sent it to both your e-mail addys.

In any event we won the lottery at MBW for the cabin. I know you weren't overly for it but I'm pretty excited. If you haven't seen them they have pics up on their website.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Andyman_1970
Good morning everyone.

RM is the second thing I check after my work email, and it's a close second. It used to be about 4th or 5th on my list of sites I hit first thing in the morning, but now RM is the first site I check.

Nice! I actually don't even check my work e-mail because I don't get to much good stuff in there... :)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by VTinCT

Hey Babs, lets try another mid-week next week....MBC is close to me in Hamden, so we should hit West Rock after work for the super cardio ride!:devil:
It'll have to be the week after. I'll be in Maryland next week.

I thought your sis was out west??

Sorry about the school sh*t.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I sent it to both your e-mail addys.

In any event we won the lottery at MBW for the cabin. I know you weren't overly for it but I'm pretty excited. If you haven't seen them they have pics up on their website.
Ah, cool. So how much more money do I owe??? ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ah, cool. So how much more money do I owe??? ;)

Just cut a check for $2k and we'll call it even. If it doesn't cover all the costs I'll pick up the rest.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
A Belated good morning to you all.

I'm psyched to ride with MBC and IAB tonight - and maybe chow down on some Barb's Pizza afterwards. :D

Worked late again last night - but was able to have a nice dinner at Black Eyed Sallys with an older woman. :) Then we played some pool and then caught a set of a really good Blues/Jazz guitar player and his band.

We had our receipt from dinner so we didn't have to pay a cover charge either. :cool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by MMcG
A Belated good morning to you all.

I'm psyched to ride with MBC and IAB tonight - and maybe chow down on some Barb's Pizza afterwards. :D

Worked late again last night - but was able to have a nice dinner at Black Eyed Sallys with an older woman. :) Then we played some pool and then caught a set of a really good Blues/Jazz guitar player and his band.

We had our receipt from dinner so we didn't have to pay a cover charge either. :cool:

Sounds cool! YOu get any? :) J/K

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Nope I didn't even get a good night hug or kiss - so I'm not sure what she thought of me, but I had a fun time so it was all good.

I feel like I'm in high school again though - ending dates is so friggin weird. Do you hug her good night, do you shake hands, do you kiss, do you do nothing and just say goodnight?

:confused:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! A nice day here so that means a nice ride after work!

My mornig events (when I get to work):
1. coffee
2. check Mail box (same place a coffee)
3. check work e-mail
4. RM
Where are my priorities ;)

5cents

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
in the 303/720
Buenas Dias :stosh:

Weekend is pretty mellow.

Riding Sat, Mothers Day Sunday (yep, gotta suck it up) Then time to fix the sprinkler system. Turned it on for the first time yesterday, and it started spaying the precious all over the place.

Yee-Fvcking-Haw.

Day usually goes:
Coffee, Coffee, and more coffee
E-Mails, Voice mails
The monkey
Coffee
Work.

Ride on :monkey:'s

Later

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Nope I didn't even get a good night hug or kiss - so I'm not sure what she thought of me, but I had a fun time so it was all good.

I feel like I'm in high school again though - ending dates is so friggin weird. Do you hug her good night, do you shake hands, do you kiss, do you do nothing and just say goodnight?

:confused:

The only way a date should end is sneaking out of bed in the morning.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by 5cents
Buenas Dias :stosh:

Weekend is pretty mellow.

Riding Sat, Mothers Day Sunday (yep, gotta suck it up) Then time to fix the sprinkler system. Turned it on for the first time yesterday, and it started spaying the precious all over the place.

Yee-Fvcking-Haw.

Day usually goes:
Coffee, Coffee, and more coffee
E-Mails, Voice mails
The monkey
Coffee
Work.

Ride on :monkey:'s

Later
Ha! Nice! Sounds like a pretty cool weekend.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by TreeSaw
Nice, but MMcG knows better than to listen to that! :D
Yeah, but it would have been nice to get some sign that she was attracted to me......a hug or a little peck on the cheek or something.

I mean I got a light hug when she met me at the restaurant, but nothing when the night ended. Perhaps she didn't have as much fun as I did, but she seemed to be having a great time.:think: :( :confused:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Yeah, but it would have been nice to get some sign that she was attracted to me......a hug or a little peck on the cheek or something.

I mean I got a light hug when she met me at the restaurant, but nothing when the night ended. Perhaps she didn't have as much fun as I did, but she seemed to be having a great time.:think: :( :confused:
Yeah, that is weird and a little mean. Maybe she's being overly cautious 'cause she's "older"???:(

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!

I wouldn't stress on it too much...first dates are sometimes hard to get a good read on people.

At the end of my first date with my bf he shook my hand. We had be sitting my car in front of his place for over an hour talking, and he just shook my hand :confused: Turns out he was just really nervous and didn't want to go too fast.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
I have a $hitty day ahead. I have nail down our wedding plans, go to the DR. & then work...BUT..I get to put La's new Bullit together today. :D
We were going to go DHing in Arkansas, but we got a lot to do before the wedding & need to go see my parents in Mississippi. Oh well, the race is in a few weeks anyways.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ooohhh,...do I get to be
on his shoulder ???

Good thing you have wings so you can fly away when I knock you off.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah, but that won't happen because I will charm you with my angelic looks & manners :D :sneaky:
Ha, devils don't like angels......

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
A really belated good morning :stosh:.

Rode this morning thoughout until 3, then had to build a wheel up, and here I am.

Going to try to ride this weekend between the rain drops.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
binary visions said:
WTF? This thread is from 05-07-04.

Meh... recycling...no one reads these from the beginning anyhow...

besides its kinda cool to see what Monkeys were up to.... and how it turned out.