Quantcast

!*! Good Morning (TuesDaY!) !*!

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Morning y'all! I got the call the that school was cancelled well after I was awake. I already had coffee made and my tie tied. That's what I get for getting up early to go in and get some extra work done before the kids get there. No complaints from me. I got to start my first GMT.

I guess I will go XC skiing again today.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Tuesday, monkeys! Funny, it seems that all the storms this season are happening during rush hours. The drive in this morning blew...took me 90 minutes (35 miles).

Other than that, all is well.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Took a personal day to split time between removing snow and snowshoeing....preparing for the overnighter on Mt. Moosilauke this weekend.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Busy again all week. One would think that a company that designs and builds airplanes in Canada, would be able to make one that works in the cold and ice and snow, but you'd be wrong. :banghead:
TGIF.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Another day of sending out photo credential emails for all of the shows and concerts in Colorado in the next few months and talking with managers via phone all day.

Another day at the home office in sweatpants!!!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Congrats on your first GMT!!

Kind of a rush, isn't it? :D

It's a misty, gray day out there...taking the little one to the dentist as he cracked a tooth on something the other day. Should be nice and......expensive.

I gotta get out and ride.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I got to start my first GMT.
Well done. You know you're supposed to bring bagels, right?

Scored a hub from a fellow :monkey: for my winter bike project last night. Ordering up spokes tonight and scratching that off the list.

Its snowing so much in the mtns that I-70 is shut down this morning. Good! If I can't take off to ski, then NOBODY should be able to! [/bitter]

Coffee in hand ...

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Well done. You know you're supposed to bring bagels, right?
Dammit, I missed the memo.

I'll make up for it by making waffles for anyone who wants to drop by the house this morning. You can sit around and watch Lost season 6 with me too!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Dammit, I missed the memo.

I'll make up for it by making waffles for anyone who wants to drop by the house this morning. You can sit around and watch Lost season 6 with me too!
WARNING: If you visit DNA he WILL make you watch LOST. :D

Mornin'.
Got some errands to run today, then I need to clean up the house, move some snow off my sidewalk & stairs, take out the dogs, then around midnight I get to pick up L from the aeropuerte. fun day. :rolleyes:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Evening. Crazy snow then sleet/freezing rain = snowday for me :) I actually braved the roads and went to the Dr. I have been sick since Christmas and my ear hurts along with a sore throat now. He took a look, and said "yup, you're going to take these" and handed me some prescriptions (antibiotics and DM with Codeine). Hopefully these assist with the kicking of this cold's ass!!! Hot tubbin' soon :)