Quantcast

"Good" Muslims v. "Bad" Muslims

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I don't know. Does Bikerfox ride trails?
if by "ride trails" you mean "gives a hot carl in the bushes", then yeah, i reckon.
It's not so cut and dried as you try to make it. What is at issue, however, is that 2 witnesses said that Bush claimed god directly told him to deal with Saddam. If that is true, then he killed, what, 100 times the amount that the Muslim fundamentalists killed in 9/11 and all in the name of Christian fundamentalism?
according to my calculator (these are pretty big numbers, i need it) 100*3000 = 300,000.

and seeing how the lancet study has been debunked (slate did it - among many others), i'm curious as to where these 300K iraqis came from.

...to say nothing of those jewey neo-cons who orchestrated the GWOT

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Iraq body count is up to about 45K reported as of now. I'd say we're getting there pretty fast...
ah, but he wrote: "then he killed, what, 100 times the amount that the Muslim fundamentalists killed in 9/11 and all in the name of Christian fundamentalism".

i'll make the claims (w/o proof, just to be consistent w/ forum expectations) that the killing has long been outsourced, and those we did kill were mostly bad guys, not collateral damage.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
ah, but he wrote: "then he killed, what, 100 times the amount that the Muslim fundamentalists killed in 9/11 and all in the name of Christian fundamentalism".

i'll make the claims (w/o proof, just to be consistent w/ forum expectations) that the killing has long been outsourced, and those we did kill were mostly bad guys, not collateral damage.
Oops, put an extra 0 in there, although we only tend to report certain killings. If we also added to our tally those killings that happened as a direct result of our actions, the tally would be higher still.

What makes a "bad" guy?

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
all that sand getting in all those crevices...it makes em crazy
until the soldier returns fire, then he's a good iraqi.

{you know i'm trolling, right?}
Yeah, I know. But this is sort of a serious question. We hear about the "good" guys and the "bad" guys, but how do we really delineate who is who? Is Musharraf a good guy or a bad guy for instance?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Is Musharraf a good guy or a bad guy for instance?
to be honest, i keep getting hamed karzai & pervez musharaf mixed up. (i can't even spell them correctly). i gotta go wiki & fold in some news. hope they're both good, but the reality may be they're just as useful as putin (who recently made a billion $$ arms deal w/ iran)

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
to be honest, i keep getting hamed karzai & pervez musharaf mixed up. (i can't even spell them correctly). i gotta go wiki & fold in some news. hope they're both good, but the reality may be they're just as useful as putin (who recently made a billion $$ arms deal w/ iran)
Well...they certainly aren't gettin' rich off us....No drilly Siberia, No currency for you!!