Quantcast

Good places to ride in the south bay

Wombat

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
Sup peeps,

New to the area and looking for some good spots to ride in the south bay. I joined up with a small riding club at school good guys and they know the area well. Looking for good spots outside of SC. Looking for med - dif rides with a lot up uphill action.

Thanks a buch and hope to hook up with some of you soon!

Wombat

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
DLo said:
Right... you called a guy an elitest ahole in another thread, now you want us to share info on fun trails? :confused:

I didnt know UCSC students were not welcome on this board. The event sounded very cool untill the "overrun by UC students" comments. We have a small club of 5 new guys in the area looking for some cool people to ride with and fun trails but I am already getting bad vibes because I go to a school that is close. WTF is up with that?

Dont you think saying "everyone but UC Students" is kind of elitest? I do.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Wombat said:
I didnt know UCSC students were not welcome on this board. The event sounded very cool untill the "overrun by UC students" comments. We have a small club of 5 new guys in the area looking for some cool people to ride with and fun trails but I am already getting bad vibes because I go to a school that is close. WTF is up with that?

Not really. I think he was just referring to random people showin up for a party. I bet a bunch of the riders that are going to be racin with him are UCSC students too. Think there was just a misunderstanding there.

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
Wombat said:

Err, sorry if that is what you read from my post dude. I really did not mean it like that. But you obviously haven't seen the power of a bunch of drunk people tearing your house apart. UC students are welcome. All Riders are welcome. The point being that they should be RIDERS. And not random people who want beer. No miscreants, err, no miscreant w/o bikes. 'Nuff said.

Come to the event and you will learn a bunch of the trails. I will give you a personal tour.