Quantcast

Goofus and Galant

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Damn True said:
No political commentary at all, just funny pictures of a pair of boobs.
It doesn't take words to make a statement.

Although well done and funny... it is 100% political becasue of obvious editing.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Slugman said:
It doesn't take words to make a statement.

Although well done and funny... it is 100% political becasue of obvious editing.

LOL, whatever.
It's popular, nay even hip, to make fun of GW. But take the piss a bit with Kerry and you've gone and gotten political.

Hmmmm

The question I wanted to hear most last night:
"Senator Kerry. 20 seconds. Why the long face?"

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
so TT, are you really saying that there is no bias to those photos? c'mon, goofus!

should we make a photo montage of kerry's hot daughter, vs jenna's mug shot w/ vomit splattered half-open blouse and call that unbiased?

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
narlus said:
so TT, are you really saying that there is no bias to those photos? c'mon, goofus!

should we make a photo montage of kerry's hot daughter, vs jenna's mug shot w/ vomit splattered half-open blouse and call that unbiased?
Actually, I honestly think they are both morons and couldn't care less which way the photos were biased.

They are funny and they are making fun of people who take themselves too seriously which is even funnier.

....and the vomit montage would be rather amusing.

BTW, the Bush twins looked pretty good last night.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I am still indecisive after seeing those pics. Both candidates must let me bang their daughters, it is the only way I will be able to decide.

\\is a schawing! voter.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Damn True said:
LOL, whatever.
It's popular, nay even hip, to make fun of GW. But take the piss a bit with Kerry and you've gone and gotten political.

Hmmmm

The question I wanted to hear most last night:
"Senator Kerry. 20 seconds. Why the long face?"
And they belong in the political forum too... :nuts: