Goofy Nancy Pelosi...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Pelosi Stands By Vote Against Iraq War
By Stephen Dinan and Amy Fagan
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Democrats and Republicans on Capitol Hill are rallying around military successes in Iraq and supporting the troops, but House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said it was still right to oppose granting the president the authority to use force to disarm Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.....

...As Mrs. Pelosi praised the troops, she also said their success was owed "in large measure" to former President Bill Clinton.
"This best-trained, best-equipped, best-led force for peace in the history of the world was not invented in the last two years. This had a strong influence and strong support during the Clinton years," she said.

READ MORE

N8 Note: As a member of the US Armed Forces and as an employee of the DoD during the Clinton years I can honestly say that Nancy Pelosi is smokin' crack!!! Clinton LOATHED the US military, cut funding to a level that seriously jeperdized our national security, lowered moral to a new low and used it as a tool to create distractions away from his sorted personal peccadillos.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
It is funny, based on people politics you always hear stuff like this. Either clinton is to be praised for all of our successes and Bush criticized for our shortcomings, or vice versa.

There is never a middle ground with some people.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
The Coast Guard budget and our head-count decreased , and our mission tasking increased every single year of the Clinton Presidency.

Clinton did NOTHING to improve the quality of our Armed Forces. Their success is due entirely to the dedication of Military leaders to continue to do more and do it better, despite ever decreasing rescources.

Nancy Pelosi can kiss my butt.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by Damn True
The Coast Guard budget and our head-count decreased , and our mission tasking increased every single year of the Clinton Presidency. [/QUOTE

Sounds like the same thing happened at my company, and most other companies, and school districts, local governments etc etc. Doing more with less is part of modern life, everyone has to deal with it.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Originally posted by Westy
Sounds like the same thing happened at my company, and most other companies, and school districts, local governments etc etc. Doing more with less is part of modern life, everyone has to deal with it.

Thank goodness your company was only in existance to make money and wasn't tasked with providing National Security.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by N8
Thank goodness your company was only in existance to make money and wasn't tasked with providing National Security.

.....or saving lives, or maintaining navigational aids, or vessel inspection, or drug interdiction, or illegal immigration interdiction, or fisheries enforcement within 200 miles of any US or protectorate shoreline, or boatlift interdiction, or bringing aid to people after natural disasters, or vessel, aircraft or rail (if occuring in or on navigable waterways) accident investigation, or training the CG of other nations, or oil spill and hazardous waste cleanup, or making continuous trips to the Persian Gulf, or purchasing and maintaining new capital equipment (ships, boats, and aircraft), or retrofitting and maintaining loaned equipment from other services (E2-C), or increasing the number of units by 25% with a 15% decrease in total personell or, or, or, or.............

All with a group of people numbering fewer than the NYPD and with an ever shrinking budget.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by N8
Actually the military is one of our biggest customers so in a way we support National Security. And you can not argue that the military couldn't become a little more efficient. The paperwork we have to deal with for a military contract is completely insane and requires a large team of lawyers to handle. Every man and woman in the military could get a huge raise if they cut out some of the red tape.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Booker
Clinton did NOTHING for our country or our troops unless it fullfilled his own personal interest.:angry:
and that's different from every other president over the past 20 years how?

Anyone who's a partisan slut, is a problem.

patconnole

Monkey
Jun 4, 2002
bellingham WA
Originally posted by LordOpie
and that's different from every other president over the past 20 years how?

Anyone who's a partisan slut, is a problem.
\

Well put, man. Treating politics like high school football makes for............ eh. Anyway, well put.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by N8
N8 Note: As a member of the US Armed Forces and as an employee of the DoD during the Clinton years I can honestly say that Nancy Pelosi is smokin' crack!!! Clinton LOATHED the US military, cut funding to a level that seriously jeperdized our national security, lowered moral to a new low and used it as a tool to create distractions away from his sorted personal peccadillos.
Everytime I read something you post, the word dolt keeps coming to mind.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Originally posted by DRB
Everytime I read something you post, the word dolt keeps coming to mind.
GREAT!!!!:p

I would have also accepted:
boob, booby, chump, dolthead, fathead, goof, goon, lunkhead, or oaf

Thank you for playing