Quantcast

Got any pics/video of the stepon/off from hidden valley?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Is that it at :44 seconds? doesn't look like much to me. The jumps after look way harder....

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
hmm, looking at the style of some of these guys, I'd say some of them are definitely plenty capable. However all of them got catched, doesn't this mean it was way too difficult?
nail on the head there.

I would say that most of those guys would make the best riders on this forum look like little pink baby squirrels with big bug eyes. Not excluding myself :weee:

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
IMO, what made the on/off at the hiv tough was the narrow nature of the box. Not only did you need to be spot on with the timing, you had to be dead-to-rights in the middle of that damn thing too. Good little mind-f*ck, that one.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Honestly the the catcher at hid in valley was kinda whack. Poorly built, and not very trailsy. It was more sketchy than a good trail obstacle. It had no flow really. It was inspiration to us to build something better, wich we have done several times since its death.
RIP HIV.
One of my favorite spots eva.

overit

Chimp
May 25, 2010
The step on off at sheep is like 10-12ft long on the top and about the same distance gaps for the lip and landing.looked fun but the place was pretty blown out when i was there. bummer

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
perfect :D

You check your answering machine any more?
Hey whatever floats your boat dude.:D
We like our trails to flow. And no DH bike is jumping on a flowy catcher that was built proper. Unless they is teh professional.

And no i dont check my machine ever. I dig for 10 hours, eat sleep, repeat.

I've texted you a bunch. You should come down when you can. It's gettin real interesting right now. Just finished a massive step up with a sand lander, that aint part of the line. We hit it and it's good.:weee:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I hate flowy trails.

My phone has been dead for a week and a half........so no text messages.

Call my house. Don't be scared. You can do it.
You lying. You just anti-text for some silly reason.:rofl:
Go by a phone cheep as$.

Come down this weekend. We gettin krunk:headbang: