Quantcast

Got my Bottlerocket!!!

wakeeater

Monkey
Jan 6, 2007
livermore ca
I had a great extended weekend this past week(wedsday to wedsday) and it was great got my first day of snowboarding in and then came home tuesday to my new(to me bottlerocket frame heres my build so far

06 med bottlerocket
dhx 5.0 air
truvativ husslefelt cranks
mavic 321 /shimano xt solid 10mm axle rear wheel
avid j 5 brake
odyssey twisted pc limited editions
pike 426

and i have now ran outta money
im thinking that im going to run it ss and just need a chainring,front wheel(wheel is a regular qr wheel sitting on the maxles qr just to get the pic), and a chaintensioner for the rear

any way withough further ado heres some pics and i hope to get to ride with you guys soon

Last edited:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I have an old WTB Dual Duty front Rim (20mm)... it could use a true, but it's got all of it's spokes and you can have it for $20.

Let me know if you want it. :D I'd love to see you get that thing up and running.

Actually, screw it. Just come and get it off my balcony. The wife is none-to-happy that my bike tools, parts, and whole bicycles are spread across our entire balcony.

Come get it.

Last edited:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
The front wheel is in good shape, despite the fact I totally blew up the rear wheel... it's on it's third busted spoke in 3 rides, and the hub needs a rebuild. Hence why I picked up some new wheels and have no use for these wheels anymore.

I'm down in San Jose. A little bit of a drive, but the wheel is in good shape. And it's free. I just like to see people get their stuff built up. One of these days I'll do a bike build, and will need a few parts... and the bicycling community will come together and help me. I'm sure of it. :D

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Very nice, dude. I actually had a derailleur and shifter I wasn't going to use, but as it turns out I'm going to throw them on my dirt jumper sometime soon here.

If I come across anything in the next week or two, I'll hit you up and let you know.

wakeeater

Monkey
Jan 6, 2007
livermore ca
thanks guys. i'll think about the brake i gotta go search through the tub of brake stuff my friend had in his locker since he left his job at the bike shop and he my have something for me.