Quantcast

Green Mountain Saturday

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Just thought i'd throw it out there. Gonna try a new trail out there too. New trails are cool. :)

Probably start around 9:30ish Wildcat trailhead. Woo hoo the goodness that is Green.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Hmmm :confused: May have to think about this one...We are going to Super Cross later on in the day...Not sure if we can squeeze Green Mtn in. I will keep you posted.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
olytrayne said:
Directions to Green Mountain??? I second the Woo-Hoo green goodness!!!
If you can make it to Performance in Tacoma someone can give you a ride. :dancing: Or you can follow us there, it's in Bremerton.

evilbob said:
Skookie dude did you get your wheel fixed? Big bikes or little bikes this trip?
Little bikes gonna be a little longer than normal. Even Trailhacker is gonna bring his little bike haha.
Lupe and Dave at Center Cycle done hooked me up and had me out the door with new guts in less than an hour, and that's after helping a whole lotta other people. So that gives me a few months to save up some pennies, i'm still gonna have Lumberjack build some Skookie wheels, but now i can order em cuz i want em and not cuz i need them. :cool:

olytrayne

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
olympia
I'm going to go straight to the trailhead. Doesn't make sense for me to drive through Tacoma... Of course, if its pissing down rain and I might not show... So hopefully see ya'll tommorrow.

X-C Phantom

Chimp
Dec 9, 2004
Puget Sound
Skookum said:
Mating season for the Platypus? Nothing else could be more important. :dancing:
:D :p :D
The mating ritual of the Duckbilled Platypus is a complex one that finds the Duckbilled Platypus up until 5am making sure it gets done right, therefore making the Duckbilled Platypus tired, yet satisfied upon waking :D
The female Platypus whom is ten years younger this time doesn't understand the necessity of the mtn bike hunt.
Silly girls.....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
X-C Phantom said:
:D :p :D
The mating ritual of the Duckbilled Platypus is a complex one that finds the Duckbilled Platypus up until 5am making sure it gets done right, therefore making the Duckbilled Platypus tired, yet satisfied upon waking :D
The female Platypus whom is ten years younger this time doesn't understand the necessity of the mtn bike hunt.
Silly girls.....
The platypus and those other two monkeys named Ian and Bob missed out. :D

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116342

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
evilbob said:
Stupid worn out bike parts..... :mumble: :mumble: all I did Sat. was hunt for parts and work on bikes :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: well at least it was bike related :rolleyes: looks like that was another Skookie epic ride :) nice pics :thumb:
You missed out yesterday too Bob. We took Johnny up to 38 for his first time :devil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Snacks said:
You missed out yesterday too Bob. We took Johnny up to 38 for his first time :devil:
:mumble: :mumble: .......Evil Jr. and I went out to SST yesterday so not a complete loss. Ran into Holliswood, the Mutoli's, Bart and a bunch of others. I thought we weren't supposed to be up at 38 anymore. :confused: :think: :think:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
evilbob said:
:mumble: :mumble: .......Evil Jr. and I went out to SST yesterday so not a complete loss. Ran into Holliswood, the Mutoli's, Bart and a bunch of others. I thought we weren't supposed to be up at 38 anymore. :confused: :think: :think:
We are heading out today again to SST if anyone wants to come say hi!! :D

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
MUTOLI said:
We are heading out today again to SST if anyone wants to come say hi!! :D
Will just say hi from here, something about work........... :think: :think: :think:.......what was I supposed to be doing..... :think: :think: :think: ..........oh yea, suffering so my boss can look good........ :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: ............ :rolleyes: have a good time. :evil: