Quantcast

GT Fury 27.5''

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
They should just call it the GT Ska Todd and give it a two tone paint job
how about all 650b DH bikes are just named 'meh'? slightly tweaked geo and bigger wheels just isn't exciting on any level no matter how they tout the 'design challenges'.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
At least this is a significant change. DHers are the worst for going ape**** for silly little changes that really most riders can't even feel.

"Same old fork, but the damper is now UPSIDE DOWN!" ooooh money
"Same drivetrain and performance, but you lose 3 cogs for only 3x the price!" money again
"BRAKE ROTORS WITH FINZZZZZZZZZZZ" gimme 11 of them

Taking too damn long to roll out the crabon fibber version though.

Last edited:

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
How about Gee saying, that anything but 26" was gay and he will never ride something else because it looks like sh!t?:think:;)

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Slatheriton

gross

I'm surprised at the pace that companies are hopping on board the bandwagon. Oh wait, no I'm not.

and to derpmachine, the upside down damper supposedly solved the bladder smashing problem that virtually all people had. Hard to argue with that, I feel like.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
the carbon frame is really going to make a difference in your quest for cat 2 ESC dominance. No way can you hang with the big boys at pat's peak on an alloy frame!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
No crabon. Aluminium is easier to make nuanced changes to meet the whims of über fast guys.

-ska todd
Make the team ride on alu bikes painted carbon! Sell real bikes made of steel painted carbon. The internet will explode with e-riders not knowing why their bike is 22lbs ;)