Quantcast

GT hubs = hadley hubs?

Colin

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
in my tiny apartment
Hi.

My lbs. hs a nice looking set of GT disc/WTB Laserbeam wheels for sale. Anyway, according to an employee the hubs are made by Hadley. Is this true? Someone here has to know for sure. I think the wheels came off an '01 I-Drive 2.0. Thanks!

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
for a long time they were actually made by world class.....i am almost positive that they were still making them. those are a pretty nice set of hubs for the money.

Colin

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
in my tiny apartment
What should a wheelset with those hubs, black, possibly butted spokes, and WTB Laserbeams run? I'm thinking about getting them and don't want to get ripped off. One employee told me $250 and another $300.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Originally posted by Colin
Hi.

My lbs. hs a nice looking set of GT disc/WTB Laserbeam wheels for sale. Anyway, according to an employee the hubs are made by Hadley. Is this true? Someone here has to know for sure. I think the wheels came off an '01 I-Drive 2.0. Thanks!
i had heard that the GT-branded hubs were made by Formula (at least that's what my friend said about the front wheel that came w/ the DHi; the rear hub is definitely Hadley).

U

urmombbgiakleaa

My GT hubs are 100% Hadley. But they are a couple years old.