Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
That’s awesome!
Also, I live in a French speaking part of the world and he’s probably never going to be able to pronounce Gorilla properly just like I still can’t loose my accent 20 years later.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
That would be awesome. Once Canada allows people back in after they’ve been down to the dirty south, he’ll come visit.
See, that is what you get for sourcing abroad!
You can make a bike in CO, put shock made in CO on it, ride CO trails but not find a made in CO team rider? :disgust1:

Kidding, great choice! :thumb:

Grim Egg in the future?

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Well this is awkward. I quit my job last week in anticipation of being named the new GG brand ambassador, so this comes as quite an unexpected blow. Guess I will reach out to Project Nemesis to see if they're looking for someone. Failing that, I will likely gather a horde of angry NC monkeys and assault the GG HQ (the selfies from Matt's ransacked office will be epic).

In the meantime, I leave you an example of the unmitigated gnar that Matt and GG have opted to pass on :confused:

But yeah, this is fucking glorious news, and I couldn't be happier for both GG and Yoann (turns out that dude can still do bikes pretty well). And this is further evidence that GG continues to take big, steaming capital dumps on industry lizards and that Matt really should change the name of this thread as I suggested.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well this is awkward. I quit my job last week in anticipation of being named the new GG brand ambassador, so this comes as quite an unexpected blow. Guess I will reach out to Project Nemesis to see if they're looking for someone. Failing that, I will likely gather a horde of angry NC monkeys and assault the GG HQ (the selfies from Matt's ransacked office will be epic).

In the meantime, I leave you an example of the unmitigated gnar that Matt and GG have opted to pass on :confused:

But yeah, this is fucking glorious news, and I couldn't be happier for both GG and Yoann (turns out that dude can still do bikes pretty well). And this is further evidence that GG continues to take big, steaming capital dumps on industry lizards and that Matt really should change the name of this thread as I suggested.
Did you forget to sign your letter of intent?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Cinematography by Mike Douglas.... as in the skier?! Whoever it is, he's got a great eye.

Congrats on landing him. Given his on-line profile, I'm going to assume he will drive growth significantly. I hope your new production facility is ready!

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
Cinematography by Mike Douglas.... as in the skier?! Whoever it is, he's got a great eye.

Congrats on landing him. Given his on-line profile, I'm going to assume he will drive growth significantly. I hope your new production facility is ready!
Yep, we're moved in and have the throttle depressed firmly to the floor!

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
Dustin told me that seatstay kits will be available for order again Feb 1. The last one I ordered quoted a 2 week lead time but it shipped in 1 week.

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
Ok Matt, now that the shop is moved, can you provide an update on lead times?
Hey man, so for 2021, GG is only selling components that are either on-hand or confirmed to be en route (renegade build!) ... meaning the stated lead times on the website are for the frames, and that is much easier to predict.

Will and I review the output and order queue every week and adjust these lead times if needed. Certainly, nothing in the world is 100%, but these are our best estimates given all available information at the time.

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
Considering that the Smash is the other model listed as sold out - similar story there?
Similar updates, yes!
The Smash is also becoming 140mm, to fit between the Trail Pistol and Gnarvana a bit better.
It will be interesting to find out if a 65mm shock (resulting in ~150mm travel) works on the new The Smash or not.
More to come!

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
Good job guys, now we wait for the 57 HA and 600 reach frame.......
What’s interesting about that, his size 3 Gnarvana was just as fast as the Donut on the timed track, but more well rounded elsewhere.
And now he has a size 4 Gnarvana for high speed tracks :eek:

Last edited:

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Similar updates, yes!
The Smash is also becoming 140mm, to fit between the Trail Pistol and Gnarvana a bit better.
It will be interesting to find out if a 65mm shock (resulting in ~150mm travel) works on the new The Smash or not.
More to come!
Very interested to hear whats happening there. Is it a new front triangle?

And now he has a size 4 Gnarvana for high speed tracks :eek:
Isn't he 170cm/5'7"? Holy hell.