Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
as someone who's had way too many mri scans meeself, I too cannot fathom getting past the 'put this gown on, remove all metal' phase and heavy ass gun thing doesn't ring a bell

but hey, we all need headlines that help us feel better about ourselves

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
as someone who's had way too many mri scans meeself, I too cannot fathom getting past the 'put this gown on, remove all metal' phase and heavy ass gun thing doesn't ring a bell

but hey, we all need headlines that help us feel better about ourselves
Was trying to figure out the pockets comment. My trips through the doughnut were always in the ever so stylish blue gown with the fucked up angled rear closure. Ain't never been pockets on mine.
You guys must get the fancy ones down in Freedom-Land.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Was trying to figure out the pockets comment. My trips through the doughnut were always in the ever so stylish blue gown with the fucked up angled rear closure. Ain't never been pockets on mine.
You guys must get the fancy ones down in Freedom-Land.
Yeah, I've had plenty where they let me wear freedom-clothes. Now this person is F-ing it up for the rest of us.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rofl: 'Merica

National Rifle Association leader Wayne LaPierre testified Monday that he authorized thousands of dollars in helicopter rides so that executives of the gun rights group could avoid getting stuck in traffic while traveling to and from NASCAR races.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I hate when they report on incidents like the hand egg shooting and state that, "authorities do not believe it is a terrorist related incident".

What's the effing threshold for that? I'm pretty sure every damn person there was terrorized.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Sus source is sus, but I'm choosing to believe it is accurate.

yeah, that's complete BS, The marines will take anything with a pulse.

Marines must achieve a score of 31 or higher, as per the website, the national average for the ASVAB is 50-60 and thats still low compared to SAT scores

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yeah, that's complete BS, The marines will take anything with a pulse.

Marines must achieve a score of 31 or higher, as per the website, the national average for the ASVAB is 50-60 and thats still low compared to SAT scores

i was under the impression it was the army that would take anyone with a pulse, and that the marines were still a bit more selective.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
[/QUOTE]
i was under the impression it was the army that would take anyone with a pulse, and that the marines were still a bit more selective.
nope, Army very rarely does waivers for the ASVAB considering the GED equivalent is a score of 50 but the marine corp were doing so many waivers they just dropped the minimum and even still do waivers. anyone in that score typically end up in infantry/cooks/supply

gonefirefightin

free wieners
not sure on
Maybe the Marines decided it wasn't smart to give him a rifle?
not sure on the premise if he actually took the ASVAB or not or even tried to get enlisted but the military and specifically the Marines have some very strict racial conflict guidelines and I would assume if there is any shred of legitimacy to the claims I would bet they decided to not shuffle this media hot potato due to intra corps turmoil and overall media exposure.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Yeah... training. That's why shit is fucked. Not enough firearm TRAINING for kids.

Perhaps we could introduce firearm training in public schools. We could have it come right after Bible study classes.

:rolleyes:

ETA: "lawmakers had a collection of example advertisements, including for the JR-15, a child-sized .22 caliber rifle described by some as a scaled down AR-15"

JFC.jpg

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I for one don't know why they are trying to keep kids in schools from exercising their 2nd amendment rights when they bring guns to school.