Quantcast

Guns and Roses newtracks leaked, where??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
CHeck it out- it was leaked but now it's down. Any of you know some new links for this stuff?? I don't feel bad b/c I spend way to much money on their **** in high school and college.

http://www.antiquiet.com/features/2008/06/weve-got-chinese-democracy-and-its-worth-the-wait/

We’ve Got Chinese Democracy, And It’s Worth The Wait
June 18th, 2008 by Skwerl in Features
Well, to say that I’m living up to my reputation today is an understatement. I’d like to share with you 9 tracks from the new Guns N’ Roses album, Chinese Democracy. These are mastered, finished versions that you probably haven’t heard. I always said that the more that Axl and Geffen jerked around trying to figure out how to release this finally finished album that we’ve all been waiting over 13 years for, the greater the chances would be that it would slip out of a pressing plant or office somewhere and wind up in the hands of some asshole with a blog. So… Hey, I told you so.

THE PLAYER HAS BEEN AT LEAST TEMPORARILY REMOVED, BECAUSE IT BASICALLY BROKE THE ENTIRE INTERNET. ALSO, WE GOT A CALL FROM GUNS N’ ROSES. STAY TUNED.

I’ll let you all decide for yourselves, but if you ask me, Guns N’ Roses are ****ing back, and they’ll be just fine.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 18th, 2008 at 1:16 PM and is filed under Features. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. Tags: Axl Rose, Chinese Democracy, Guns N' Roses, Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.