Quantcast

gwen ifil's "conflict of interest"

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I actually think she was too laid back. In other debates, the moderator has asked the candidates to stay on topic and to answer the damn question. She did none of this to either of them.
if you caught the pre-debate show, you would have seen that john mccain was climbing up to the catwalk above gwen w/ a rambo knife clutched in his teeth ready to fast-rope.

you think gwen's broken ankle was an accident? think jeff gillooly on nancy kerrigan

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
if you caught the pre-debate show, you would have seen that john mccain was climbing up to the catwalk above gwen w/ a rambo knife clutched in his teeth ready to fast-rope.

you think gwen's broken ankle was an accident? think jeff gillooly on nancy kerrigan
Well I figured Gwen stepped on a Punji stick that Mccain setup. He learned that trick while he was a POW you know.

I musta missed the commando stuff in the pre-show. Did he get all cammed up?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

i'm pretty sure she broke it when falling to her knees in obama's presence whilst doing 'research' for her new novel