Quantcast

hahaha - I got the last word

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
Oh no...I was NOT poaching...totally legal trail...nice little after work loop...has a taste of everything...some single track, some switchbackaroos, some climbing, some descending, some nice little kickers that my newly lightened up supalight launched beautifully from...oh...and the absolute gorgeous weather was nice too...and the sound of the streams and the views...ahhhhhh...but I didn't see any annneeeemmmals this time...
Oh that's what all you freeriders say.... ruin it for the rest of you will.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Just because I don't come on here and report every time I throw a leg over my bike doesn't mean I don't ride...so shut your pie hole bitch...
gaaaahhhhhhh - what's up your rear???

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Hey...this is an XC bike...not a freeride bike...and I wore a regular helmet and no pads...I swear...it's a legal trail...

Can I send you a stem for that thing??? ;)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
Hey...this is an XC bike...not a freeride bike...and I wore a regular helmet and no pads...I swear...it's a legal trail...
You can't fool me. I see the red DH pedals. The riser handlebars. The stem and gustav brake levers are all dead giveaways.

You were probably out building illegal stunts on the illegal trails. Oh and you scared all the animals away with your rampaging jumpin', droppin', and buildin'.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DRB said:
You can't fool me. I see the red DH pedals. The riser handlebars. The stem and gustav brake levers are all dead giveaways.

You were probably out building illegal stunts on the illegal trails. Oh and you scared all the animals away with your rampaging jumpin', droppin', and buildin'.

You give my bike skills way too much credit...however...with the new wheels and fork, the existing jumps were WAY easier...:D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
No...I'm gonna remove the paint...you see...I have no biking skills so it's all about how cool my bike looks...and red pedals on a baby blue bike is just wrong...
They clash with that badass pink, too. :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
They clash with that badass pink, too. :thumb:
yes I agree...

holy crap I read that other thread...that was insane! What I thought was really funny is how skaredshthead bashes californians, but bashes racists...that kinda makes him a hypocrit...I just read in the paper that only ONE out of every NINE current Cali residents is actually a native...so he is a hater of people from all over then! called the f out!!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
holy crap I read that other thread...that was insane!
I laughed, but most of it is sad. What f8cking year is it anyway?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Uhhh...why'd you start another thread about it, then? I tried my best to derail it to stop the madness!
I didn't. Mine was purely to acknowledge that dumb ass's stupidity. The more he types, the dumber he looks. I didn't mention the race card. I played the Lennox is a booger eating moron card. Catch up, c**t.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Hmmm...WHAT?
He's stupid. The more he says, the more evident it is. I planned on bashing him for being dumb. Is that so wrong???

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
mmm....I guess not...I suppose you could just not feed into the whole thing and perpetuate his dumbness....c**t...
His dumbness has nothing to do with him not liking people. It's perpetuated by his inability to converse with any sort of coherence or correctness. :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
yes I agree...

holy crap I read that other thread...that was insane! What I thought was really funny is how skaredshthead bashes californians, but bashes racists...that kinda makes him a hypocrit...I just read in the paper that only ONE out of every NINE current Cali residents is actually a native...so he is a hater of people from all over then! called the f out!!!!
I am an equal opportunity hater. I don't discriminate. :eviltongu

-S.S.-