Quantcast

hahaha - I got the last word

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
yes I agree...<snip>
...I just read in the paper that only ONE out of every NINE current Cali residents is actually a native..
Get the F outta my state! Dang, I am a dying breed. Last of the Cali natives. And a So Cal native too.

That other thread was way outta hand. I'm glad a mod stepped in and put a stop to it. Such crazyness!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Lennox said:
I would like to thank loco and SkaredShtles for setting me straight. I do not agree with their views, therefor, i am dumb. :rolleyes: Very mature.
You're not dumb because they disagree with you, you're dumb for very unique and individual reasons, all relating specifically to you, independant of the opinions or views of others.

Feel special now?

:D

J

JRB

H8R said:
You're not dumb because they disagree with you, you're dumb for very unique and individual reasons, all relating specifically to you, independant of the opinions or views of others.

Feel special now?

:stupid: I won't even make a special ed joke, because handicapped people can't help it.

Lennox

Monkey
Mar 27, 2003
Toronto, Ont. Canada
H8R said:

Feel special now?

with all the attention i've received today, a little :thumb:

thanks all, you've made my friday a good one :monkey:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
That's what your parents *told* you. In reality, you were born in a dusty field near Fargo, Oklahoma. :p

-S.S.-
Nah, she was found in a field in Texas... She's Loco's twin! :eek:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
She's not nearly hot enough to be my twin. :D
Texas law states that incest is ok, but only between attractive siblings, so that leaves out both of you.

:monkey:

J

JRB

H8R said:
Texas law states that incest is ok, but only between attractive siblings, so that leaves out both of you.

:monkey:
It would be weird for me to think about her like I do if she were my sister. :sneaky:

J

JRB

H8R said:
Dude, gross.
Yeah - I can imagine that avatar guy saying that, and meaning it. I'm disappointed that she hasn't seen it. I wish I could find those cards that she and megan and myself sent one another.

loco said:
Yeah - I can imagine that avatar guy saying that, and meaning it. I'm disappointed that she hasn't seen it. I wish I could find those cards that she and megan and myself sent one another.
Actually, loco sends cards to himself and imagines they are from female acquaintances. A particularly peculiar form of autoeroticism. :rolleyes:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
johnbryanpeters said:
Actually, loco sends cards to himself and imagines they are from female acquaintances. A particularly peculiar form of autoeroticism. :rolleyes:
So loco is blind? Dude you rock being able to ride a mountain bike blind. You texans are really amazin' folk. It sort of explains the lack of woks.