Quantcast

Half assed V10/Emerald vs M9/Dorado review

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Weird. I used to have a higher opinion of you ...for some reason. Now I realize you're more like one of those petty, envious kids on pinkbike that dosent understand that 50-60 hr weeks for 20 years allows you to do some things that you'd like to. So while you spend your time and money on long weekends , vacations, pot and booze, you feel free to criticize how others spend theirs.

So, Google "santa cruz v10c" "dvo emerald" and you can find pictures to make you happy and angry
Wow, stuff doesn't even fly past butch's head that badly :rofl:

But anyway, about ME

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
I wouldn't call it "pride" per say.....but I certainly won't be near as fun for me to show up in a surgical jet fighter only to get trounced by a 71' , olive green station Wagon with fake wood panels on the doors.
Common, at least refer to my bike as a P51 mustang

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Can anyone please compare this to the new Ohlins fork?
I'm trying to decide which one to get.
Thnx!

SCARY

Not long enough
So, slight update on the fork.

I rode it on home turf and it seemed pretty harsh. I read that the shock pump that they send with it isn't most accurate.
I checked the air pressure and it was 100psi... i put 85 in it. So, I re inflated it and then rechecked it against the rock shock pump, which is the only pump that seems to be consistent over the years and it was off by 10 psi.

So, I reset the front and rear with the RS pump and it does seem to be more agreeable .Had to re tune everything , but it does feel better.

Sorry to bring things back on topic so, proceed.

I still can't use photo download thing

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
RE: Seat position.
Are you saying that the seat is slid all the way forward but it's still too far back? I have a straight post with the seat roughly centered to get it where I want it.

Samoto

Dec 16, 2013
RE: Seat position.
Are you saying that the seat is slid all the way forward but it's still too far back? I have a straight post with the seat roughly centered to get it where I want it.
I think it is on purpose. Massaging the muscle between two sensitive points.