Quantcast

happy birfday DH!!!

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
so i'm not sure how the "regulars" of the board missed this but HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
how many times do i get to spank you? at least once will be ok with me :devil:

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
If I got spanked the number of times that I am old, I wouldn't be able to sit for a week!

well we can disperse the spankings over the course of a couple of weeks ya know.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Echo said:
Oh you meant dh girle :p I thought maybe today was the day downhill riding was invented or something.

HB DHG :)

yeah today is the day that sanjay invented dh.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
dh girlie said:
If I got spanked the number of times that I am old, I wouldn't be able to sit for a week!
You aren't that old. Your spank tolerence is probly close to 65 and seeings as you aren't 65 and not nearly close you'd be fine.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
Hmmm...well I suppose that would be ok...afterall...I DO enjoy spankings... :sneaky: ;)
you should shut up now......or im gonna buy a plane ticket to fly out there and administer the spankings of course taking pictures while that is happening so i can put them on ridemonkey.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
I Are Baboon said:
No kidding! How come none of those regulars noticed??

Happy Birthday, dh girlie!!

nice irb gave you a happy birthday jack-o-lantern

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
dh girlie said:
Thank you all!!!! I love you alllllll (said like Ozzy, whilst stomping my left foot!) I like the winking jack o lantern...I love fall...it brings my birfday and halloween my favorite holiday! :D
you figured out what you are dressing up as for halloween this year?
i think i've decided as going as a UPS deliver boy. short shorts and all, my pick up line shall be "ma' i have a package for you that needs your signature"
that is all

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
indieboy said:
you figured out what you are dressing up as for halloween this year?
i think i've decided as going as a UPS deliver boy. short shorts and all, my pick up line shall be "ma' i have a package for you that needs your signature"
that is all

No not yet...I have a great baby blue vinyl go go girl dress and white go go boots I wore a few years ago that would be kinda fun to wear again.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Happy B_day!

Going to see Chucky's Seed?

Have fun tonight whatever ya do!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Thanks...the day it opens I'm there!!! Hey! I have a GREAT idea...maybe I will take the day off of work and dress up like Chucky's Bride and hang out in front of the movie theater re-enacting scenes from the last movie!!! That would be COOL!

I don't want to fall in love with you please don't.
I told you I had a crush on her :nope:

I remember when my friend tried to pull of chucky years ago and everyone called him ragity andy. it was ghey.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
I don't want to fall in love with you please don't.
I told you I had a crush on her :nope:

I remember when my friend tried to pull of chucky years ago and everyone called him ragity andy. it was ghey.

I'm irresistable, aren't I? :rolleyes:

You should come out here for opening day of Seed of Chucky (platonically, of course, and as a fellow Chucky fan) you can be chucky and I can be his bride and we can stand out in front of the theater all day performing scenes from the movie...like those geeks that go see Star Wars and LOTR...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
I'm irresistable, aren't I? :rolleyes:

You should come out here for opening day of Seed of Chucky (platonically, of course, and as a fellow Chucky fan) you can be chucky and I can be his bride and we can stand out in front of the theater all day performing scenes from the movie...like those geeks that go see Star Wars and LOTR...

here's the trailer!

http://www.focusfeatures.com/viewer.php?f=seed_of_chucky&c=trailer&ext=mov&w=480&h=270

I just got goose bumps watching it I can't wait.

That website said it wasn't due out till Nov. 12th What gives?
I can't wait that long, especially if I'm dressed up as Chucky sitting on a side walk somewhere in Cali.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Ok you might be joking about that, but I would definately fly to L.A. for this:

In celebration, SCI FI Inside is throwing Chucky and Tiffany a "baby shower," complete with exclusive preview clips that will give Chucky fans maximum access to this unholy event!

This would be so much fun! Oct. 28th hosted by Jennifer Tilly. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
Ok you might be joking about that, but I would definately fly to L.A. for this:

In celebration, SCI FI Inside is throwing Chucky and Tiffany a "baby shower," complete with exclusive preview clips that will give Chucky fans maximum access to this unholy event!

This would be so much fun! Oct. 28th hosted by Jennifer Tilly. :D
Oh man! LA is just a hop, skip and a jump away from San Jo! I wanna go...where did you see this tidbit of info!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Oh man! LA is just a hop, skip and a jump away from San Jo! I wanna go...where did you see this tidbit of info!

main page of sci fi channel

You can't go without me, that's NOT VERY NICE!

I found it first :nuts:

I love it when marketing try to cash in!

CHUCKY JUICE
2 oz. RedRum
3 oz. energy drink
1 oz cranberry juice
Serve over ice