Quantcast

!!!Happy Days its Friday GMT!!!

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Woop Woop!
Friday is here... good stuff.

Dropped the wife and daughter off at airport shuttle this morning.
No girls for the weekend.
My boy and I will eat crap, stay up late, and make a mess of the place .... Booyah!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Really glad that it's Friday even though I have no special plans for the weekend. Just have a few projects around the house that I've been wanting to get done. I figure I should probably try to get them done now while I actually have the motivation to do them.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I love this office. Crank the heat in the summer, run the a/c in the winter. I'm freezing my nuts off here!

5K race Sunday. I have aspirations of running sub-20 minutes. Ok then.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yea ..I heard you lost all kinds of wieght and fit as a fiddle now.
Impressive ... I have been fixing to do that ...for the past 7 years now.
Good for you man.
Thanks...it's all the running. People tell me "Eat more!" but god dammit I have never eaten so much in my life! It kind of drives the wife nuts sometimes.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hey kiddos happy Friday! Tomorrow is Santacon where around 100 peeps dress up like santa or elves and go on a pub crawl downtown. Shennanigans ensue.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
mmm... my new profile elite hubs showed up today... now I am waiting on just a few parts to finish this build. And I finished the drive home last night - turns out the weather in Wyoming is way nicer than in Washington.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
:wave:

Well, looks like Cozumel is out so were going to Playa del Carmen instead. Flying for free is such a pain in the ass sometimes. #firstworldproblems

Having been to both and not being a 20 something trying to get drunk and score somebody's daughter for the night Playa del Carmen wins hands down

[ of Course I was there after the hurricane and Cozumels' reefs were totally trashed so the diving sucked]

Last edited: