Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Well my GF's sister had her baby finally last night 10lbs 13oz!! We had been waiting because she was about a week and 1/2 late. Had a nice time at the hospital last night.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh - Nice avatar.

Weather is supposed to dry up today, so the club ride is on for tonight. Lights are a must though, so I doubt I'll make it.

Still haven't heard about the job I interviewed for - not sure if that's a bad thing or not though. Working for the state means there's lots of red tape and paperwork that must be delt with before an offer can be made, so I'm not surprised I haven't heard anything to this point.

So far... everyone I voted for yesterday has lost. Guess I'm not exactly a good luck charm, huh?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Uncle Stosh! HOORAY!!!
Well I'm already an uncle but thanks! Even though I'm close with my nephew I will probably see this little one more.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlyShirley said:
Hey Stosh....you know Bush won, right? :devil:
Yeah I hope we all don't die now. Well I've lived a nice full life....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh - Nice avatar.

Weather is supposed to dry up today, so the club ride is on for tonight. Lights are a must though, so I doubt I'll make it.

Still haven't heard about the job I interviewed for - not sure if that's a bad thing or not though. Working for the state means there's lots of red tape and paperwork that must be delt with before an offer can be made, so I'm not surprised I haven't heard anything to this point.

So far... everyone I voted for yesterday has lost. Guess I'm not exactly a good luck charm, huh?

so you didn't have that party last night.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Stosh, you are one piss-poor member of the anti-avatar crew. Couldn't even make it a full 24 hours.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Stosh, you are one piss-poor member of the anti-avatar crew. Couldn't even make it a full 24 hours.
when you're one memeber strong sometimes you have to make concessions...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Had a great night... Miz N8 cooked up a new recipe of Cujun Fettuccini (which was dee-lish!), then we ignored the election hype and watched Gilmore Girls on UPN, ;), then went to sleep.

I woke up at 6AM tuned in the news for about 5 min, smiled, and shut it off and got ready for work.

My 50" plasma should be here today or tomorrow.... yeah!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Had a great night... Miz N8 cooked up a new recipe of Cujun Fettuccini (which was dee-lish!), then we ignored the election hype and watched Gilmore Girls on UPN, ;), then went to sleep.

I woke up at 6AM tuned in the news for about 5 min, smiled, and shut it off and got ready for work.

My 50" plasma should be here today or tomorrow.... yeah!
Well I'm sure you threw "The Gilmore Girls" out there so we could make fun of you which I'll let go. However have you ever actually sat back and watched how fast they talk? They probably cram about 8 shows worth of dialog into one of their shows.....

J

JRB

Good morning. I watched Grand Theft Parsons last night. It was some funny schit. :thumb:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stosh said:
Well I'm sure you threw "The Gilmore Girls" out there so we could make fun of you which I'll let go. However have you ever actually sat back and watched how fast they talk? They probably cram about 8 shows worth of dialog into one of their shows.....
No kidding... but Miz N8 likes it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
No kidding... but Miz N8 likes it.
Aubrey likes it, I make her turn if off if I"m around because it makes my head hurts just having it in the background.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Brian HCM#1 said:
Coll deal Stosh give my congrats to auntie Abrey:thumb:

thanks man! I can't wait to go to the hospital tonight I'll probably get to hold her. I sent flowers this AM.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm good.

Congrats on your new niece!

I'm just finishing up my daily job-search routine then going for a ride today before the next wave of rain kicks in tomorrow.

anti-avatar crew since day one!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

Well my GF's sister had her baby finally last night 10lbs 13oz!! We had been waiting because she was about a week and 1/2 late. Had a nice time at the hospital last night.

Lord have MERCY! Wow...big kid...my best friend had two babies last week. One was 6.3 and one was 6.7. She's usually really skinny and she still looked pregnant. I asked her if they left a few babies inside her...I woulda never guessed she had em after seeing her. Let's just say after having a C Section and gaining 70 pounds and being bloated, one is not in a jolly joking mood.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
Well...gilmore girls...that's pretty bad and definitely a good reason to make fun of N8, but gilmore girls are no where near as bad as Avril Levine.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Nick said:
I'm good.

Congrats on your new niece!

I'm just finishing up my daily job-search routine then going for a ride today before the next wave of rain kicks in tomorrow.

anti-avatar crew since day one!
what kinda job you looking for?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Well...gilmore girls...that's pretty bad and definitely a good reason to make fun of N8, but gilmore girls are no where near as bad as Avril Levine.
True dat!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Lord have MERCY! Wow...big kid...my best friend had two babies last week. One was 6.3 and one was 6.7. She's usually really skinny and she still looked pregnant. I asked her if they left a few babies inside her...I woulda never guessed she had em after seeing her. Let's just say after having a C Section and gaining 70 pounds and being bloated, one is not in a jolly joking mood.
the baby was breach so yeah she had a c-section. Things went well and the mother looks good but tired.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Hey! Congrats uncle Stosh! Thats awesome.

10lbs, 13oz???? Holy cow! That's almost twice as big as my daughter when she was born!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Hey! Congrats uncle Stosh! Thats awesome.

10lbs, 13oz???? Holy cow! That's almost twice as big as my daughter when she was born!
yeah she was probably 2x as big as the other newborn.