~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
STINKYLUKE said:
go buy some spandex or something.......roadie

Ooo, what an insult.

Idiots like you who insult other enthusiasts are WORSE than the tools who find it great to trash bikers in general. Jerkoffs like you who think they're superior because they ride (insert kind of bike here) need to reexamine your self-esteem problems and realize we all share the same enthusiasm.

And yes, I own spandex. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to wear it. If you're too much of a pvssy to do the same, then go seek a therapist, not solace on a message board frequented by...holy crap....BIKERS! God forbid we talk about....BIKING! HOLY SH!T!

:rolleyes:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
STINKYLUKE said:
now you can feel free to tell me what i spelled wrong
Ok. See below.

STINKYLUKE said:
the finny thing is i was humoring you only in jest but your roadie wine drinkin spandex werin spoon flingin ass got all but hurt
The
funny
I
jest,
roadie,
drinking,
wearing,
flinging,
and I have no CLUE what you were trying to say in the last fragment there.

Go back to grammer school.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
robdamanii said:
Ok. See below.

The
funny
I
jest,
roadie,
drinking,
wearing,
flinging,
and I have no CLUE what you were trying to say in the last fragment there.

Go back to gramma r school.
Oh no! Rob has fallen victim to his own criticisms... :thumb:

STINKYLUKE

Chimp
Sep 22, 2005
san juan capistrano
in case you dont get the picture im not afended. any one on a bike is cool dont take it personally. and next time someone like me and my phat fingers spells something f-ed up try to keep your nose level

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
STINKYLUKE said:
self-esteem........im the one geting a kick out of watching your panties or spandex bunch up i was just fn around like i said earlier
:rolleyes:

There's something new on the internet.

Hey - I've got an idea. How about all of us add STINKYLUKE to our ignore files right now? Almost as easy as getting him banned.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
STINKYLUKE said:
in case you dont get the picture im not afended. any one on a bike is cool dont take it personally. and next time someone like me and my phat fingers spells something f-ed up try to keep your nose level
In
I'm
offended.
Anyone
cool;
don't
And
fat
level.

And no. You can't make an intelligent point, why treat you as an intelligent being? I'm surprised you can find your mouth with both hands.