Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sorry I'm late!

How is everybody today?

no time to talk I got a pile of work to do! I'll catch up with everybody later.

J

JRB

Good mornin yo.

Given your inconsistencies with the GMT, why apologize that you are late??? :confused:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I picked up this biatch last night for $270 shipped thanks Woot.com!!!

it's a 17" northgate.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning...I think I'm catching my sons cold. This morning my throat was burning. It's been raining off and on all. I took Friday, Monday and Tuesday off to finish my deck, but Sat. Sun., and part of Monday it rained. Needless to say the deck isn't finished. Nice Monitor. I want a flat screen. I still have the giant 17" I bought in 1996.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I picked up this biatch last night for $270 shipped thanks Woot.com!!!

it's a 17" northgate.

Nice - my monitor weighs like 412 lbs. and I have to stack books under the monitor stand part of the desk for support.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I got a new vacuum cleaner last night. I inherited two dogs. On top of the dog and cat I currently have the volume of pet hair generated in my house is unbelievable. I got one of those fancy bagless units and had to empty the damn thing about ten times. Any one want some freakin' dogs? Oh yeah, my life sucks, that was the high point of the day.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Not much of any excitement to report on here. Might be riding tonight, might not... have to see how light it is out. This time of year it seems to be dark at 4 if it's overcast.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
I got a new vacuum cleaner last night. I inherited two dogs. On top of the dog and cat I currently have the volume of pet hair generated in my house is unbelievable. I got one of those fancy bagless units and had to empty the damn thing about ten times. Any one want some freakin' dogs? Oh yeah, my life sucks, that was the high point of the day.
The horses woke me up the yesteday night. FOcker! Sounds like you almost have a farm in your house.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Not much of any excitement to report on here. Might be riding tonight, might not... have to see how light it is out. This time of year it seems to be dark at 4 if it's overcast.

I'm surprised you don't have a light yet.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Good morning :stosh:!

I'm up to more sitting on my ass today as I've been doing all week. Its so nice, weather sucks here though its probably low 40s and is either raining or drizzling right now. I still need to finish putting my V10 back together, maybe today, Im just too damn lazy to do it in one afternoon, lol.

J

JRB

stosh said:
care to explain?

He had a thread. Go read it. (stosh can't see this since I am on ignore, but can someone tell him to catch up please???)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
He had a thread. Go read it. (stosh can't see this since I am on ignore, but can someone tell him to catch up please???)
all they have to do is quote you.

J

JRB

stosh said:
all they have to do is quote you.
Ok - well the quote says that there is a thread about a horrible death caused by SIDS. Awful really.