Quantcast

Hats off to Plattekill!

Guess?Who

Monkey
Nov 21, 2003
S.I.N.Y
This past weekend was the best I had all year. First off, both lifts were running. Being on the old lift made me feel like the first time I was there. It was good to be on the old side of the mountain without walking. It was also good for freeriders not waiting on a long lift line with racers. The race course was fast, fun and finally dry, unlike the muddy, rainy races with uphill sections we've been having. The pro expert course had a sick 8' drop. I caught great pics. The weather couldn't be better. I even got a nice tan while relaxing between runs. The best part is camping out, everybody there is real chill. The younger guys set up kicker ramps and jump thru roman candles going off at the lip. I like when they jump the barn fire and someone squirts lighter fluid on the fire when the jumper goes over the flames. I can't wait to go back again. Oh, I forgot to mention that I got 1st place in my class.

RatAgain

Chimp
Mar 11, 2004
Chelmsford, MA
I agree this past weekend for plattekill was amazing from the weather to the kick ass course it was good times all around. I only wish I could have done as well in my race run as I did all practice, but I am in one piece and had a great time.

konaracer

Chimp
May 21, 2004
I have to agree the course was awsome weather was great and who can forget about the big ass GOODYEAR blimp