Quantcast

Healthy Lunches?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I do a lot of sliced turkey on multi grain bread with veggies, but it's getting old and I end up doing fast food on other days.

Who does what for an easy, yet good for you lunch?

CoMo

Chimp
Nov 13, 2004
SoCal
Its the dressing that is put on the fast food salads that is unhealthy. Opt for your own dressing or just cut back a little with whats given.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Chicken or Tuna Salad Pitas are good and good for you!

Also, some soups and salads help to mix it up for me when I don't have leftovers. I have even been known to eat oatmeal, or cereal for lunch too.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I've been eating fairly healthy chicken taco leftovers all week and I'm finally done with them, but today I'm stuck at the office, so I'm stuck with getting some gross chinese, a turkey sandwich (again) or a couple slices delivered. Meh.

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
I always keep a big bowl of pre-cooked rice and pasta in the fridge. Cook it all up on Sunday, and if I feel froggy I'll throw some chicken, turkey, and beef on the foreman grill on sunday also. Package it all up in either zip lock or tupperware. Few minutes in the microwave with a small bowl of water off to the side, or in the rice steamer, and I have a good lunch.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
at school i've been getting a wrap for lunch. they make them to order and they are always good. here's what mine usually looks like:
wheat wrap
turkey
american cheese
lettuce
onions
italian dressing

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
chicken salad - there are a GAZILLION recipes on the net for it, all have different variations.