Quantcast

Hello Strangers! :) Quick Question from an Absent Monkey

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Am I the only one who put on her whole costume??? We have a costume contest at work today, so I put mine on...everyone else is arriving with like pieces of their real costume.

pfft....buncha ninnies....

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I'm the ONLY person at work dressed up...and I'm a rapper...lotsa bling YO!

Are you licensed to ill???

Nothing for me. No spirit.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Megan Black said:
hey JB! you going to the premier tonight?

you should go in that sassy outfit :D
Not the premier tonight, tonight I'm chillin with the sweetie who's makin dinner. :) We might go out tomorrow to enjoy the holiday and play. You goin up to Whistler?

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I saw some woman dressed as a slutty cop this morning in the lobby of my building. Before any of you put that drooly smilie, wait until I say that it was bad. Very bad.

Like, her fishnets barely fit over her legs, which made her skin bulge out through the holes, and her mascara was already running. It was only 9 am. Well, I guess that whole look is attractive to some..who am I to judge?

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Sweet costumes at your work Golgi!

I don't think I could pass myself off as rapper - even on halloween...it'd be like the "ohh looky the white prissy girl tryin to be big"

;)

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Craw said:
I saw some woman dressed as a slutty cop this morning in the lobby of my building. Before any of you put that drooly smilie, wait until I say that it was bad. Very bad.

Like, her fishnets barely fit over her legs, which made her skin bulge out through the holes, and her mascara was already running. It was only 9 am. Well, I guess that whole look is attractive to some..who am I to judge?
Was it really a costume? Or just her alter-ego come out to play?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Jr_Bullit said:
Not the premier tonight, tonight I'm chillin with the sweetie who's makin dinner. :) We might go out tomorrow to enjoy the holiday and play. You goin up to Whistler?
aw, man, but you can ALWAYS chill with the sweetie :( well, have fun :sneaky:

riding in vancouver sunday :thumb:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Megan Black said:
aw, man, but you can ALWAYS chill with the sweetie :( well, have fun :sneaky:

riding in vancouver sunday :thumb:
I think on Sunday we might go climbin :) My big bike is StILL in pieces...ggrrrr...I love that my fork is being worked on, but I hate that I don't have a fork! ;)

And - yes I can always chill with the sweetie, but that's the great part :) I love chillin with the sweetie. :thumb:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Speaking of bums...there is this old homeless dude that stands at a freeway exit everyday...he's crazy and kinda violent...anyway, the other day I was getting off the freeway and there he was...wearing a DANZIG t shirt...

I saw one wearing a D&G tee shirt. I bet somebody paid 80 bucks for it.

(I'll attempt to spell it, Dolce & Gabama?)

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I'm actually dressed up as an average white collar employee today.
Official company button down, slacks and well still wearing sandals...

It's the first time in two months that I didn't come in wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Probably cause I gotta do some laundry :p

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
dh girlie said:
Speaking of bums...there is this old homeless dude that stands at a freeway exit everyday...he's crazy and kinda violent...anyway, the other day I was getting off the freeway and there he was...wearing a DANZIG t shirt...
Are you sure it wasn't Glenn himself?

Halloween is the raddest, if not for all the costumes and the parties...

It's for all the Misfits on the radio.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
bomberz1qr20 said:
Mmmmm - cobblestones!

:drool:
hahaha, cobblestones!

Damn, you should have seen her feet! She had on these stripper-ish heels, that were way too small.

Total shrimp cocktail. Where her toes were hanging off the edge of the shoe, gripping for dear life...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
That sounds like an attractive outfit...do you also wear sweats with loafers?

HAHHAA! No but our new admin is.
Not sweats but rain pants so I hear her swish, swish, swish as her thighs rub together when she walks.

What's wrong with sandals :nuts:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Jr_Bullit said:
Sweet costumes at your work Golgi!

I don't think I could pass myself off as rapper - even on halloween...it'd be like the "ohh looky the white prissy girl tryin to be big"

;)

Well...Easy E lookin, I yain't...but I'm tryin...I'm even tellin people I'll pop a cap in their ass if they mess with me...

One guy asked where my Uzzi was and I was like uzzi?!?! UZZI?!?!?!? Bitch, if I were packin I'd be packin a glock!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Nuthin...I love wearing flip flops...my feet have been killing me the last few weeks cuz I've been forced by the rain to wear actual shoes and I HATE wearing shoes shoes...but I do not wear sandals and slacks or loafers and sweats like SOME people...
yeah yeah - you already told us. I find myself with socks and sandals on sometimes, and I hate that.