Quantcast

Help me get my 3000

JapaneseZero

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Virginia
since you dont want to respond to your own thread... try making a thread for each number you need... i.e. entitle a thread 2983 and so on

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
It's quality RM entertainment when someone like Mancil starts a thread about his postcount, and then acts all surprised when he's getting ribbed about it.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
It's quality RM entertainment when someone like Mancil starts a thread about his postcount, and then acts all surprised when he's getting ribbed about it.
I knew I was going to catch some flak - What bothers me is when the a$$hat's come in and start messing with stuff.

there was nothing inappropriate about my post - really no need for a mod to come in and start messing with stuff -

But hey - I've gotten use to it! so on with the pictures

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
What is "inappropriate" about fiddling with your postcount? It's not like you're the first person it's happened to. Pretty much everyone who's ever made a thread about their postcount has gotten the same treatment. It's not like you were singled out. Quit whining.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What is "inappropriate" about fiddling with your postcount? It's not like you're the first person it's happened to. Pretty much everyone who's ever made a thread about their postcount has gotten the same treatment. It's not like you were singled out. Quit whining.
n8 didn't whine when we set his count to 100.