Quantcast

Help me with this!!!

Lazy

Chimp
May 11, 2006
Santiago of Chile
I need your personal opinion about the YETI 303 2007!!! wath do you think about the bike!!! wat do you like of it??? and what do you dosent like of it??? an also if you have one ore ride one please telme what do you tink about the sistem taht has??

thanx!!!!!!
please help

:)

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
feels to long, and the rails take a lot of matanance. a kid i know has one and its way to plush. he is also a rich baby who had his mom do a $200 rush on the o6 so he would have it in time for wistler.

Bati

Monkey
May 8, 2003
Santiago - Chile
I need your personal opinion about the YETI 303 2007!!! wath do you think about the bike!!! wat do you like of it??? and what do you dosent like of it??? an also if you have one ore ride one please telme what do you tink about the sistem taht has??

thanx!!!!!!
please help

Si queris gastar plata, aplica Lapierre, Sunn o algo full racing europeo, pero no un tanque a pedales pos !!!

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
yo tengo una idea mejor!

usa tu misma bici, que es bien rica y se ve que estai andando super bien en ella, y en vez de gastar plata pa ser el unico que tiene una 303, arriendate una de estas para cada carrera, asi seguro que te van a envidiar mucho mas!
www.umbrellagirls.com

nmn25

Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
portland or co springs
va a comprar un Glory. el Glory es mejor. Tiene maestro, que este mas simple. Losiento para mis espanol, solomente tengo como 2 anos de espanol en mis esquela. Pero, si tu tiene la dinero, comprelo.

stgil888

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Malibu, CA
303's are really heavy and require a lot of regular maintenance. When nothing goes wrong, you still have to take the rails and sliders apart and clear all the grit out of them.

Even if you're a gearhead and enjoy maintenance, it doesn't seem like a sensible bicycle. I have not ridden one extensively, but from the time I have spent on one, it doesn't feel much different than other suspension designs.

Flat Out

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
santa croooz
I have been riding the 2007 Yeti 303 for about a month now. The Geo. is spot on, rear ward axle path, and just feel right when your sitting on it.

I have ridden it in the mud a few times and havent noticed any grinding in the rails at all, smooth as when I got it. There are guards that clear anything from going into the cars. After a wet ride or after riding it for a few weeks in the dry you just shoot some grease into the grease port cleaning the bearings and keeping it smooth, really very easy.

Its alittle heavier than some dh frames, but the weight is centered low in the frame keeping it nimble and cornering great. People that I let parking lot test it say theres no way its 43.50lbs. By race season it will be around 42-42.50lbs. which is real good with the sturdy built I have on it. As long as you check the bike as you would any other bike you wont have any problems. I am stoked on it and can't wait for race season to start. I will try and get pics later.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
me gusta mucho el 303 porque es muy bonito y Yeti trabajó mucho para desarollarlo, pero si no tienes muchisimo dinero, recomiendo las bicicletas de single pivot(?) porque son divertidas y muy simple. Morewood tiene el Izumu DH que es muy bien hecho y es mucho más barato que el 303. El Sinister R9 is increible tambien, pero más pesado.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
haha Im in spanish 1 for the 2nd year...I think that means Im out for this one.

Me llamo Scott! Me gusta andar en bicecleta.

?

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
Usted debe comprar realmente un ironhorse el domingo. Mismo sendero del eje como un 303. misma geometría y sobre una libra marco más ligero. mi compañero tiene un 303 y su una gran bicicleta pero no valor el dinero ni el jaleo para apretar sobre 60 cerrojos cada vez usted quiere cabalgar

its translated by freetranslation.com so hopefully it reads ok

isaacchdh

Chimp
Jan 19, 2007
la yeti 303 de este anio se be super chingona. me gusta la combinacion de colores qe tiene i su sistema se be de lo mas sofisticado.. a de ser mui caro mantenerla.. aparte de qe cuesta mucho dinero.. io preferiria una bicicleta mas simple.. de menos mantenimiento. aunque me gusta mucho la 303..

haha pero esa es mi opinion.. todo depende de cada persona :)

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
the sunday is more then a pound lighter...

imo if you want a race bike, get something else... its a nice bike and all, but its not something ground breaking. you can get similarish bikes which are lighter like the sunday. most ppl who have riden both say they are close, the sunday more racy. not to say its bad but they are just better options out there.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
Usted debe comprar realmente un ironhorse el domingo. Mismo sendero del eje como un 303. misma geometría y sobre una libra marco más ligero. mi compañero tiene un 303 y su una gran bicicleta pero no valor el dinero ni el jaleo para apretar sobre 60 cerrojos cada vez usted quiere cabalgar

its translated by freetranslation.com so hopefully it reads ok

haha that one turned out hilarious, ill try retranslating it, actually ill just say it says the sunday has an axle trail and 60 locks.

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
yo tengo una idea mejor!

usa tu misma bici, que es bien rica y se ve que estai andando super bien en ella, y en vez de gastar plata pa ser el unico que tiene una 303, arriendate una de estas para cada carrera, asi seguro que te van a envidiar mucho mas!
www.umbrellagirls.com
hahaha... in fact, forget the bike altogether!

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006

thanx!!!!!!
please help

Just take it easy and I'm sure the answer will come to you.