Quantcast

Help with my Haro?

MaxAqua

Chimp
Dec 12, 2006
So im a noob when it comes to this and i have a Haro F3 series and yada yada yada, its for dirt jumping but i need to know how to make my bike lighter.(dont know if its a recomended bike but ive had it for 2 years and im finaly getting some use out of it)

Ive already gotten rid of the the reflectors and the brakes and what other things i wont need for it.
I am on a budget, thats under 20 dollars, yeah im broke as hell.

Okay sorry to drag this on for so long but yeah, i need to know what i should scrap from it and if there is anyway i can make some parts from scratch.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
For $20 dollars I think all you could do it buy some cheap XC tubes. It will reduce rotational weight, making your bike roll a bit faster, also making it more flickable in the air.

Keep at least a back brake on, but you can loose things like reflectors, but that won't save you noticable weight. The best place to loose weight on a bike is in the wheels. Tubes is a good place to start.

MaxAqua

Chimp
Dec 12, 2006
Hmm okay, well i did end up keeping the back brakes, and i might be able to scrap some cash, maybe up to 60 bucks more for it.
So any suggestions for 80 bucks or so?

MaxAqua

Chimp
Dec 12, 2006
okey dokey then, and yeah i dont want to end up making my bike so light itll crumple under me.