Quantcast

Here we go again....

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
"This is strong. This is a welcome report, and it is important now for Iran to show and prove its peaceful intentions."

Washington believes Iran is developing a nuclear arms capability and rejects Tehran's insistence that it is developing nuclear facilities to provide electricity.

In his 2002 State of the Union address, U.S. President George W. Bush included Iran as part of what he called an "axis of evil" along with Iraq and North Korea.

Washington Pissed at Iran

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Ya know, I didn't vote for the guy, but when 9-11 happened, I was glad to have a Texan in office. Gore would still be trying to figure out what to do. This Iraq thing has me pissed off at him now. He sold the war to the country on the basis of WMD being in the country. No evidence is turning up. Not looking to good there GW.

Now Iran. They'll probably conjur up some more "evidence" to justify a war and find nothing.

Who's next? Norway?

Jan 25, 2003
los altos, ca
most likely korea, but i dont think bush is stupid enough to send in more troops and invade a country with a few nukes and ICBM's capable of reaching the west coast

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Originally posted by mrbigisbudgood
Ya know, I didn't vote for the guy, but when 9-11 happened, I was glad to have a Texan in office. Gore would still be trying to figure out what to do. This Iraq thing has me pissed off at him now. He sold the war to the country on the basis of WMD being in the country. No evidence is turning up. Not looking to good there GW.

Now Iran. They'll probably conjur up some more "evidence" to justify a war and find nothing.

Who's next? Norway?
This forum scares me but I'm stalking mrbigisbudgood...have fun you guys :)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Shyrmp
This forum scares me but I'm stalking mrbigisbudgood...have fun you guys :)
damn! I need a lady stalker who reads Adams. Granted, you might not have read any more than the first 40 pages of the first book in the HHGG series ;) :P :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Shyrmp
I have the entire collection ;)
I'm in :love: with a NY :monkey:

gotta find me a local biker who likes good books.

Bet Burly's not happy that we hi-jacked his thread.

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
yup, a trilogy in five parts. what a thread-breaker. we have a bar in my town called zaphod's.... complete with that drink that makes you feel like you got socked up side the head with a gold brick. PAN GALACTIC GARGLE BLASTER?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by slein
yup, a trilogy in five parts. what a thread-breaker. we have a bar in my town called zaphod's.... complete with that drink that makes you feel like you got socked up side the head with a gold brick. PAN GALACTIC GARGLE BLASTER?
fvcking awesome! I gotta come visit!

If you like Adams and have read his stuff, try Terry Prachett for humor sci-fantasy.

Burly should start a book/author thread so we can talk politics :D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by slein
Those things are evil:devil: :devil: :devil: One is enough to tranqulize an elephant. Partsbara vomited blood after we drank one of them one day, my other mate fell asleep in the toilet of the bar we were at and got kicked out by the cleaners the next morning and the third guy walked 10 miles home because he didn't know what he was doing. I had to give the taxi driver twice the normal fare to get home because we were so messy. Evil evil evil evil drink:D :D