Quantcast

Hey Josh...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Yeah, this could have been sent through PM, but I don't care. The Lake Cunningham Skate Park is good for BMX riding on Tuesday from 3pm-5:30pm, Thursday from 5:30pm - close, and Sunday morning from 9am-12pm.

But it's good for other things, too.

Droppin' it back to the old school with some new flavor:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Dude... I've got an extra pair of Roces 5th Elements if Brian wants to come out and have some shreadage at the skate park! LOL!

Size 10's.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
HEY GUYS!Dont forget about me!I used to tear up the streets and play a little hockey as well.Im down to bust out the ol blades any day!There are a few very good skate parks in town to rip it up at by the way.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Haha... Santa Cruz is WAY too aggro against inliners. I'd come over to my neck of the woods.

After all, Aggressive Mall (largest online inline dealer in the world) is in Mountain View, and Pat Lennon lives in SF, and Jon Julio is from Milpitas.

We got the game on this side of the hill. :-)

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Hoax movies were fantastic.

My favorites were Battle My Crew movies. EscoZoo and PELD were amazing crews.

If you look around the net, you'll be able to find a movie called "Barely Dead". It's about the death of rollerblading, and how it happened.

Arlo Eisenberg had some amazing things to say, seeing as he was pretty much the only representation in the X-Games for inliners.

Check out the movie. I'm gonna' try to rip a copy of it onto my computer. It's really good for a documentary and shows some cool skating. The tricks the guys are doing now are nuts. Have you looked up this stuff on youtube recently? It's all about switch-ups.

... Alleyoop Topsoul, 180 to Royale, 360 to Savannah, 540 out.

That's the stuff I've been seeing lately.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Let's do this.

If anyone is INcLINEd, I will be at the Lake Cunningham Skatepark in San Jose (next to Raging Waters) from about 5:30pm until close tomorrow.

Let's rock and roll.

Last edited:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Bobkelso, they do allow bikes but only at the following times with the following restrictions:

Tuesday - 3:00pm-5:30pm
Thursday - 5:30pm - close.
Sunday - 9:00am - 12:00pm.

20" and 24" wheels only.
No gears.
No suspension.
Must have at least one brake.

P.S. I'm heading out there right at 5:00pm. I'll be there until around 8:00pm. I'll be the guy on the new Remz pictured in that other thread.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Bring the RAIN of ROLLERBLADES!

I'm MIke, by the way, in case you hadn't figured that out.

On a side note, I should be out at the skate park on Sunday morning on my BMX bike. That place, as you'll see today, is a BLAST on a BMX bike.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Yeah, they do. But if you cut up an old pair of socks, you can wear those on your elbows (Seriously... a bunch of guys do that on a regular basis, both skateboarders and bikers and rollerbladers). And if you wear jeans, they'll never know you don't have pads on. They don't check. My buddy goes without pads all the time.