Quantcast

Hey llkoolkeg, how'd yer piss test go?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I know you have been without splif for a month or so because you said you had a pee test on Aug 15th.

So, did you pass?

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red
I recently had a piss test at Tulane Med school. There was a chart up on the wall describing various drugs and thier effects along with the time they stay in your system. It said a daily joint hangs around 3 to 5 days.....But I've also heard it sticks around for up to 35days.....

I started when I took a construction job. Nothing like a roofer on reefer crawling around ontop your house! I've cut it dry now because I'm renting a room with a "clean" couple in philly. They told me they drugtest the household....hmmm

J

JRB

the BIG cheese said:
<snip>They told me they drugtest the household....hmmm
Careful - Drunken Ninja has a scenario kind of like that. :think:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
wow it must be nice to know you have to go for a piss test... what kinda test is that... so much for a surprise

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
About 12 years ago I was working for a subsidiary of Kodak, and we got "absorbed" into the main corporation. Part of the deal was we had to pass a piss test. They told us like 3 months in advance when the test was happening, and that we would not get Kodak jobs if we didn't pass. 3 people still failed :D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Echo said:
About 12 years ago I was working for a subsidiary of Kodak, and we got "absorbed" into the main corporation. Part of the deal was we had to pass a piss test. They told us like 3 months in advance when the test was happening, and that we would not get Kodak jobs if we didn't pass. 3 people still failed :D

I work for a city agency where there are random drug tests. I know a handful of people that walk around with a fake rubber penis that stores urine and keeps it warm , just in case of a random test...

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
Andyman_1970 said:
Because we are an aircraft manufacterer random "whiz quizes" are done almost weekly here..............
It must not be Boeing. They give 2 weeks to 30 days notice of your upcoming 'random' urinalysis.
I think it's a union benefit.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Here is the ultimate irony-

I didn't end up having to take one for my new employer! Even though we administer them to our employees, staff is apparently exempt from the requirement unless we show up all stoned to work, thereby begging the attention. Either way, I would have passed it with flying colors as I had abstained and cleansed my system for over a month with daily cranberry juice infusions. Frankly, had I been so psychologically weak as to not be able to tolerate life for a month w/o cannabis, I would have deserved to not get the job.

Now...anyone want 10:1 odds on whether or not I showed up to happy hour on Friday after my first week with a thirst that was indo-enhanced? :evil:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
llkoolkeg said:
Frankly, had I been so psychologically weak as to not be able to tolerate life for a month w/o cannabis, I would have deserved to not get the job.
yeah, but now you are hooked on cranberry enemas.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
OK...I'll take a turn on the Oprah couch..Move over, Tom Cruise!!

......Take it from me--- a loooong time smoker. Quitting ain't easy. This is my 2nd week of abstinence, and things are chilling out for me finally. I mainly burned because I'm such a hyper mutherf*cker, and it brought me back down to normal human levels. Killer job(management--we administer the test, not take it)great wife, nice house......so it never interfered with anything like that, so that wasn't the issue.......But, I had kind of a cathartic moment after I got married and realized that if we were going to try and create a child together, it was necessary to stop buying the Oz.'s, and focus my attentions towards cleansing my aura, my chi, my whatever. Believe me, I have my share of bad days.......cause it's not so much about the buzz after all these years as it was the ritual of the activity itself. You get into a routine......get home from work--blunt, before a ride---blunt, before bedtime--blunt, yada, yada, yada.......Of course, this doesn't mean that if I'm in the circle and one gets passed to me I won't imbibe, but I ain't buying the amounts anymore, and that's a lot of progress on my part. :)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
We have an idiot here...cake city tree trimming job...guy makes about 30 bucks an hour...or I should say DID make...first...got caught sleeping on the job, as did the rest of the tree crew...they were warned...they KNOW they get randomly tested...dude gets tested...the clinic calls our HR office and says...your employee is either dead or is trying to pass off someone elses piss as his own...so he was called back to the clinic and guess what...pissed dirty...now he is wasting the resources of our employees association and trying to fight it...stupid ass...I have access to employee files and his disciplinary action section is about an inch thick...:rolleyes:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dh girlie said:
We have an idiot here...cake city tree trimming job...guy makes about 30 bucks an hour...or I should say DID make...first...got caught sleeping on the job, as did the rest of the tree crew...they were warned...they KNOW they get randomly tested...dude gets tested...the clinic calls our HR office and says...your employee is either dead or is trying to pass off someone elses piss as his own...so he was called back to the clinic and guess what...pissed dirty...now he is wasting the resources of our employees association and trying to fight it...stupid ass...I have access to employee files and his disciplinary action section is about an inch thick...:rolleyes:

It's the 90/10 rule. 90% of the effort goes to managing 10% of the employees. One "Arse" like this can double your workload if you're a supervisor.