Quantcast

Hey sorry to be a noob and ask odd questions BUT....

Manifesto

Monkey
Aug 16, 2009
your moms basement
I have a bike(wierd right?). I have no clue what its worth, and was wondering if you EXPERTS could help me out. Althought it isn't pretty it has a decent spec list.
Welcome Norco Haters
Here is my 2005 Norco Shore(and my dirty laundrey room)

Spec's are:
Rear Mech: 2009 SRAM X-9
Rear Trigger: 2009 SRAM X-9
Cranks+BB: 2008 Shimano Saint HOLLOWTECH(old version)
Brakeset: 2009 Shimano Saint M-810
Forks: 2008 888RC3 with aftermarket 888rc3 WC Titanium Spring
Rear Shock: 2007 Fox DHX5.0
Rear Wheel: Alexrims Supra-D laced to Formula Hub
Front Wheel: Alexrims Supra-D laced to Axiom Hub(old supra-d)
Treads: 85% Tread left Maxxis Minion DHF 2.7 60A compound, 75% left Maxxis Minio DHR 2.5
Stem: Straitline Split Steerer Clamp Colour Pink(not as the 'zocchi one shown)
Bars: Truvativ Holzfeller DH Highrise bar cut to 28.5
Grips: ODI Ruffian Lock-On white ltd edition
Pedals: Axiom Road Gap-II
Headset: FSA The Pig DH
Seat+Seatpost: Selle Italia Flite(Titanium rails) on a Titec Telescopic post(lol)

Thanks for your help guys!
P.S I'm Canadian so Canadian currency would be the best to value it in. The bike may not be pretty but rocks a nice spec.

Jonny5

Monkey
Feb 13, 2007
No idea of value in your country. But before you sell, flip that shock shuttle. The bike will ride 132.566% better. Much slacker and lower.

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
Do you mean put it in the opposite way it is right now, or flip it upside down so the resevoir is under instead of ontop?
No, he means reverse the black tab (that's the "shuttle" part) that the shock bolts to, that's attached to the front triangle. The shock's orientation is fine.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
900? It has a 888rc3...

1400-1700
Look at that thing. Its LOOKS beat to death. If he cleaned it up it would be worth more. As it sits in the pics, it looks like its had no maintenance and ridden hard.

Looks are a lot when selling on the internet.

$900 according to your current pics
$1400 if you clean it up

Last edited:

aj_gilbs

Chimp
Oct 8, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
a sandwich, maybe two....

I tell people this all the time, look and see what similar bikes are going for, put it up for more than you want, that way if you get talked down, you will still get close to what you wanted for it.

Unless your lucky enough to live here in the Salt Lake area and can use KSL, I swear you could sell anything on there for whatever you wanted.