Quantcast

Hey Soul Cycles riders:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
The guys told me that one of the hardtail frames will look a lot like the RM Flow. Not sure about much else. Most stuff will be introduced soon though.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
flows are not FS. (i think)

there isnt any info on it yet. i just can't wait for it to come out, i will buy one that is for sure.

Evel Monkey

Monkey
Oct 28, 2003
PNW
Originally posted by monkeyboy424
flows are not FS. (i think)

there isnt any info on it yet. i just can't wait for it to come out, i will buy one that is for sure.
The flow is a ht.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
MMcG said:
What elements of the frame did you design and can you tell us more about what you suggested and why??

Just wondering about what makes up a good 4x FS frame.
Mark...look at the Roscoe. Look familiar? ;)

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
ufdff15 said:
Post some pics! I guees i didn't get one :(

I still think they need to shorten the stays on the dj frames, but what do i know.
If you are on the full factory team and you were supposed to test one, I am sure you will be receiving it soon. I just got the very first proto. THe delay was waiting for the air swinger to come from Manitou. Pics & testing feedback will be up soon.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Whenever the site gets upgraded im gonna try to upgrade to the factory team since i have the results. I am looking to sell my heckler for one of those 4x frames if the feedback is good.

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
They are in the process of building the production models of this frame right now.