Quantcast

Hi-Tec Race Schedule / X-post

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Octagon is pleased to announce the schedule for the 2002 Hi-Tec Adventure Racing Series and the 2002 Balance Bar 24-Hour Adventure!

This year the Hi-Tec Adventure Racing Series will be kicking off the series in New York and wrapping up in Los Angeles. We are also happy to announce our newest stop of the series in Washington DC. For the second year in a row, we will be holding Dawn in Dallas, back by popular demand!

And don’t miss out on our new series: The Balance Bar 24-Hour Adventure! This series will be making five stops in 2002 and will be coming to a city near you. Keep checking for schedule updates as we have them available. This series is sure to be a new exciting challenge for adventure racers. We can’t wait to see you in 2002!

2002 Hi-Tec Adventure Racing Series

May 19 New York, NY
June 9 Detroit, MI
June 23 Atlanta, GA
July 14 Dallas, TX
August 18 Sacramento, CA
September 8 Hartford, CT
September 29 Washington DC
October 19 Los Angeles, CA

2002 Balance Bar 24-Hour Adventure

May 4-5 Phoenix
July 20 Portland
August Boston
October New York
November 16 Los Angeles

Registration will be available in 2002, and all information will be at www.mesp.com as it is available. If you have any questions, please contact mesp@mesp.com or call 818-707-8867.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
dude this guy I know, James rasm-murld-hargin(oh well I don’t remember his last name but he organized and sponsored the Bryan race down here) did the Dallas race last year then drove 3 hours and participated in a 6 hour mtb race solo. He is my hero.