Quantcast

Hobby Park DS Race Sept. 23

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
Thanks to everyone who came out , raced, helped out or just spectated. I think this years event was a great success. I want to all the Cycletherapy team members for their help on the work day plus all the others who helped including Chris and Dave who supplied the bobcats and Dave Surrey who brought the dirt we can use for dirt jumps. We had 49 racers this year and I hope to make next years race even bigger w/ more sponsors, more prizes, more money for the pro class.
Okay now I'll explain about the overall results for Tubby/Manimal and others. Because no other events were involved only Sugar Mtn and Hobby were part of the series for DS. Aaron Gordon and Noah were the only two who raced both events and placed high enough, so they were first and second. Andy Devault and MotoMike were first and third overall(pro/exp is combined). Hey Mike I have your check at the shop.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Word to Dinger. Is that his pasty ass in the white lid and blue t-shirt above? Man's on a roll this year.
I have seen that guy ride a few times over the years.
But nothing like the speed he was on Sunday. Straight up gassed.
You had Mike, Andy, a bunch of BMX rippers and me and my no slalom riding ass.:disgust1: I should have just mailed in my entry fee and watched a Golden Girls marathon on TV.
Ha, the course was fun though.
I gotta get myself to the BMX track though.:busted:

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I gotta get myself to the BMX track though.:busted:
I have no pity for your former-livin'-5-minutes-from-Spartanburg's-track ass.

Dinger's been training his ass off. He won vet pro at the NBL Grands, was winning VP at the world's but got passed near the end and can still pull some MTB chumps. Almost makes my sorry ass wanna race slalom.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I have no pity for your former-livin'-5-minutes-from-Spartanburg's-track ass.

Dinger's been training his ass off. He won vet pro at the NBL Grands, was winning VP at the world's but got passed near the end and can still pull some MTB chumps. Almost makes my sorry ass wanna race slalom.
If it's any consolation Jeremy, your old Cruiser is serving me well. I got dusted out of turn 1 in 2 of 3 motos b/c nobody told me going low and inside means exiting slow! :D

Going to H-ville BMX tonite at 5:30. You're more than welcome to come. Only $2.00! And the track is alot better than when you last saw it.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
If it's any consolation Jeremy, your old Cruiser is serving me well. I got dusted out of turn 1 in 2 of 3 motos b/c nobody told me going low and inside means exiting slow! :D

Going to H-ville BMX tonite at 5:30. You're more than welcome to come. Only $2.00! And the track is alot better than when you last saw it.
I live close to that joker too now.
What nights do they run?
Just Wednesday?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
is there no bmx track that has practice on days other than tue/thurs? i'd love to start racing but i have school on tues/thurs and both tanglewood and burlington use tues for practice