Quantcast

hohohohohohoh wednesbork GMT

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Pedal trails or park trails? I mean... park trails... just ride all of them, I suppose. I think they've built quite a lot of new trails since I've been there last (3-4 years ago?) but I always liked the Trestle DH trail... it's also the least "bike park" like trail there. Or at least, it was. Check out Mountain Goat for some old-school, rocky fun. Bit of a pedal back to a lift, though.

For pedal trails in the area... oh (wo)man there's a ton. Wouldn't even know where to start. I recall Broken Thumb to Twisted Ankle being right proper fun. Tons of stuff up near Tabernash (about 15 min north of WP) that are a good time. I think there's an app called Ride Oracle that has a good inventory of all the trails in that valley? Confirmed: Ride Oracle app.

Edit to add that this loop doesn't look shitty: https://www.mtbproject.com/trail/7005142/winter-park-east

Funny, I would think that would make you feel reaaaalllll short?
DH trails, we are not bringing bikes with us do to wedding activities, so we will just have a rental for one day—thanks!!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Been camping for 16 days now. Time to head towards home. That will be four to five days trek, because kids and seeing some friends in Sacramento. Need more Oregon beer before I leave.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Hmm... Roomy new layout...

Had to go into work last night so went for a quick rip with the pooch at about 6pm. Got home from work at 10:45 and had a beer. Not a great idea.

Now to spend the day shunting paperwork off my plate until next week.

Ride-bro riding trip to Glacier/Bellingham starts tomorrow. Rides/tequila/hungover rides.

I'm afraid my Trailforks streak is in peril. Nothing on Trailforks in Glacier, WA. I haz a sad. Not drink and drive an hour to keep my streak going for a 1:2000 ish chance at winning an ugly bike? What to do... I suspect I'll opt for drunkenness.

The delays at GG are starting to make my eyes wander to other new bike options. There's a sweet deal on a Spec Enduro Pro I'm semi-tempted by. A pity about the stupid WU dropper and 34.9 seat tube. Meh.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
do you really make yours do push-ups?
at waht age did you start that with them, if so?
WTF do you mean "really"? :confused:

They're kinda old now, but those little fuckers did a LOT of pushups in their younger days...

that would be a poor decision.
This. Fuck Special-Ed. :mad:

She really likes Oysterhead cuz she likes les claypool's voice. :rofl:
You might consider getting her hearing checked. :think:

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hmm... Roomy new layout...

Had to go into work last night so went for a quick rip with the pooch at about 6pm. Got home from work at 10:45 and had a beer. Not a great idea.

Now to spend the day shunting paperwork off my plate until next week.

Ride-bro riding trip to Glacier/Bellingham starts tomorrow. Rides/tequila/hungover rides.

I'm afraid my Trailforks streak is in peril. Nothing on Trailforks in Glacier, WA. I haz a sad. Not drink and drive an hour to keep my streak going for a 1:2000 ish chance at winning an ugly bike? What to do... I suspect I'll opt for drunkenness.

The delays at GG are starting to make my eyes wander to other new bike options. There's a sweet deal on a Spec Enduro Pro I'm semi-tempted by. A pity about the stupid WU dropper and 34.9 seat tube. Meh.
Ride trail.
Add said trail to TrailForks.
Message TF guy to get it approved.
Rescan ride for badges.
Congratulate me on winning said bike.
(Profit)

:D

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Ride trail.
Add said trail to TrailForks.
Message TF guy to get it approved.
Rescan ride for badges.
Congratulate me on winning said bike.
(Profit)

:D
Only if trails are legal... which I doubt they are.

I don’t want to be “that guy”.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm currently sitting at a Starbucks in a dodgy area of downtown waiting to go to my next meeting. There is a safe needle drop in the bathroom. So much fun.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
i got myself confused. i'm thinking of the stumpy evo. there's no enduro evo for 2018/19.
Ah yes. And there is a Kenevo, the Turbo Kenevo. What I’m saying they need is a Turbo Evo Kenevo. With Stars and Stripes and shit like that there. Comes with a paint-matched crash helmet.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Deal in motion to get the previously mentioned parts bike for Haley/Wifey. Just about figuring when I can get to Golden when they are there. 26" Trek Fuel EX5 with upgraded brakes for $250. Brakes, wheels, drivetrain to Haley. Frame and fork to Wifey, with a swap from the Yeti.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
DH trails, we are not bringing bikes with us do to wedding activities, so we will just have a rental for one day—thanks!!
It's US Nationals all this week at WP, not sure which days have DH racing but I read some chatter how it was impacting trying to ride in the park.

Likely riding Keystone tomorrow just to avoid it.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I'm currently sitting at a Starbucks in a dodgy area of downtown waiting to go to my next meeting. There is a safe needle drop in the bathroom. So much fun.
I see sharps containers everywhere. Saw some in the airport last week. N0t sure they are there for illegal drug users.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I see sharps containers everywhere. Saw some in the airport last week. N0t sure they are there for illegal drug users.
I have never seen them in a Starbucks before. This one specifically is on Colfax and Osage though, so... Not a wonderful location.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
There is a safe needle drop in some of the GTNP and Yellowstone bathrooms.
And signs not to stand on the toilets...I don’t think the two groups overlap much.