Quantcast

Hollywood director Renny Harlin makes a DH film

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Ugh. I have a crazy fast broadband line, and it was only coming through at 10k/sec (6+ hrs for a download).

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
its a really good effort, altho a little bit too much dirt jumping for my own tastes.. some of the locations are stunning and the riding, soundtrack and camerawork are all top notch

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Yeah that's nicely down and really well put together. Love the terrain they've got going on too.

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Your not missing anything. I watched it last night (seemed to d/l fast at night) Its not even close to being as good as any good bike flick such as super 8 or 3 focus etc.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Your not missing anything. I watched it last night (seemed to d/l fast at night) Its not even close to being as good as any good bike flick such as super 8 or 3 focus etc.
You really think it's that bad? I don't belive that they made out to compete with proffessional films that are sold as dvd's, but just to F around for fun. I've seen way worse camera work in bought dvd's, and as for music....well, it was very varied but all of good quality within their respective genre, different strokes I guess.

I'm redownloading it to check the speed and it started of at +750kb/s and finished at 201,4kb/s. Took me about 5min?

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Im not saying its bad I just dont think its worth downloading.
There are 3 other vids on the first page of the forum all made by regular joes that I thought were a better watch.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
DL'ed at 380k/sec.

That was sick. VERY well done. Good cinematic quality and some top notch riding.

I enjoyed it and will keep it on my computer for future viewings . . . :clapping:

aj_gilbs

Chimp
Oct 8, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
I thought the movie was pretty sweet. Kind of had a more snowboard vibe to it, but i've got one gripe

When did no brakes come into MTB? and if you gonna run no brakes, what's the point of the rotor? Check out the guy on the white Commencal hardtail, that starts at about 11:22, cool section though.