Quantcast

Holy crap! I lost 3000 posts!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
downhilldemon said:
hahahaha have to laugh at all of you with 20 million posts complaining asbout your number going down!
Every post of mine is like a child. :(

It is just that some of my kids are a bit "slow". :oink:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I wonder where I fall, now.

Who the F**K is Zob? :think:

<<- Edit: Ahhhhhhahahahahhahaha. Eat that, suckah!
Zob = typo
I meant Zod.:o:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
The whole post count thing is bogus and should be abandoned. It just reinforces a hierarchical system where quantity is valued over quality. Live or die by the quality of each and every post. See you next Tuesday.;)

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
Is that the main purpose of RM, to have a high post count? I thought it was to interact within a community to share and interject thoughts and wisdom, not to post Ho'.:nuts:
Dude - you are like one of 10 people to ever be banned from bikemojo. :think:

J

JRB

splat said:
and your point is ?
Just thought it was funny that he commented on post hos. I even got a PM from one of the mods saying some monkey friends stopped by. :think:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Ha! I only lost 20! That's what happens when you join a forum 3 years ago, forget about it, and then randomly find it again. Not much has changed, but I do remember back in the day, everyone seemed to have a dog wearing a helmet or a dog-headed man riding a bike as their avatar. I miss those days...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Serial Midget said:
Now I will never find out if Jesus was gay. Bad news man, bad news.
Is your new years resolution to start posting again? Kick ass! Or perhaps this is just your once a year post? :help:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Echo said:
Is your new years resolution to start posting again? Kick ass! Or perhaps this is just your once a year post? :help:
I sold out again and went back to work, I check out the forums every few days. If I were to log on at work my ass would be in trouble pretty fast. :dead: